!*****Official Iowa Beats Traquon McBarkley And The Kitteny Lions Game Thread*****!

No, Parker took them to Prevent defense. It works very little and rarely if ever against a good offense.

The D played their guts out all night being aggressive and then Parker calls off the dogs. They weren't beat over the top all night long and it wasn't going to happen on the last drive. Parker is the last leftover from the beginning and I hate him now as much as when he coached the D -backs under Norm

And this all falls back to kirk. PROMOTE FROM WITHIN, PROMOTE FROM WITHIN, DONT TAKE ANY RISKS HIRING PEOPLE. Except fucking greg davis, the one idiot who could make a team WORSE, and they hired him.

not big into moral victories...but god damn...what a great effort by the Hawks. one play away.

If Kirk believed in offense as something other than ball control... we'd have won.
That's what crushes me the most. Had we had just a little bit of a pulse on offense we wouldn't have had to trust phils end of game pants crapping again

Keep being satisfied with mediocrity. People like you are whats wrong with Iowa football.

Who's satisfied with mediocrity? This gets mentioned a lot here. I'm just not sure who exactly is ok with it.

I do know nebby fans don't put up with it.

The only thing to really complain about was the play calling on offense in the first half.....

They gave it all they could.. dude jump chucked a pass to beat us by an inch.

This season ain't done. We're gonna play Penn St in the B1G Championship with a defense like this. The play calling was atrocious most of the night. Make the field goal or don't give them the safety and we're 4-0.
Defense wont be this good all year, also injuries will happen.

No, Parker took them to Prevent defense. It works very little and rarely if ever against a good offense.

The D played their guts out all night being aggressive and then Parker calls off the dogs. They weren't beat over the top all night long and it wasn't going to happen on the last drive. Parker is the last leftover from the beginning and I hate him now as much as when he coached the D -backs under Norm
This x 1000

Garand
I'm usually the all losses suck guy. They do. I'm not happy. But sometimes you lose. Tonight we lost because Superman wears 26 in white and blue.

Even with a loss, that's a top 5 football game.
Barkley earned it. That was an all-timer individual game right there. Great resolve by the Hawks to hang in there, keep battling and find a way to have chance to win to the final second

Latest posts