!*****Official Iowa Beats Traquon McBarkley And The Kitteny Lions Game Thread*****!

True colors come out...sore losers, worse winners. If you are calling coaches names or picking fights in here or crying about the season being over....you dont need anyone to call you out....youre just a terrible human being lol sorry for you

I think this loss will rip them up...I think we lose at least 4 more after this.
I agree. This smells of the 2010 wisconsin game that destroyed the defense. Exactly the same scenario, the defense plays lights out giving the weak offense a chance but in the end the defense makes one mistake and it hurts them.

The whole game plan was to let them get their yards between the 20's. They were always going to get their yards. This was a classic bend-don't-break game plan. Unfortunately they broke at the last possible second.

No, Parker took them to Prevent defense. It works very little and rarely if ever against a good offense.

The D played their guts out all night being aggressive and then Parker calls off the dogs. They weren't beat over the top all night long and it wasn't going to happen on the last drive. Parker is the last leftover from the beginning and I hate him now as much as when he coached the D -backs under Norm

If Penn State is a top 5 team then Iowa is top 25. Sure their offense racked up massive yards against us but they only won by 2 points.

You dont deserve Iowa football lol We dont want you. Go find your winner you whiney baby

I'm usually the all losses suck guy. They do. I'm not happy. But sometimes you lose. Tonight we lost because Superman wears 26 in white and blue.

Even with a loss, that's a top 5 football game.

Everyone thought this would be a blow out. We should have won.

Im happy. No, Im okay. Disappointed. But I didnt think this was an undefeated team. I thought this was a one loss team,.

We beat them in the championship game.

Latest posts