!*****Official Iowa Beats Traquon McBarkley And The Kitteny Lions Game Thread*****!

Well the defense did give up 200+ yards, 300+ all purpose yards to ONE back. Everybody in stadium know who is getting the ball and still can't stop him. Then PS scores in less than 1:45. Not ready to brag on D yet.

Well the Op of this thread needs to never make a post again.

Pathetic offensive showing and once again the defense fails the team. Same ole same ole.

Pathetic offensive showing in the first half. The offense at least showed a pulse in the second half. 150+ total yards for Wadley. Disappointing finish to the game, but heck I wasn't expecting Iowa to even be in the game at that point.

First thing on that last pedo pass play thier right tackle was holding.

Second if high stepping is a personal decision foul, then how could punting the ball into the air after the play not also be a penalty?

Different officiating crew. The one from the north texas game had been suspended for improper officiating before a few years ago.

Secondary showing us where the weak link is in this defense

I actually thought they played pretty well considering how much they were on the field. They had some really nice coverage down the field on a number of throws, and Hooker appears to be a significant improvement over Gerace.

Pathetic offensive showing in the first half. The offense at least showed a pulse in the second half. 150+ total yards for Wadley. Disappointing finish to the game, but heck I wasn't expecting Iowa to even be in the game at that point.

yeah. Brian ferentz is exactly his father in patheic inability to abandon the run when it was eating shit. Lets just keep running stretch plays for losses.

Well the defense did give up 200+ yards, 300+ all purpose yards to ONE back. Everybody in stadium know who is getting the ball and still can't stop him. Then PS scores in less than 1:45. Not ready to brag on D yet.

The whole game plan was to let them get their yards between the 20's. They were always going to get their yards. This was a classic bend-don't-break game plan. Unfortunately they broke at the last possible second.

Latest posts