Sagarin ratings

HAHAHA....really? Go to Cyclownfanatic, and take a look at all the name calling. Hok, TavernHok, gingers, NIT, Baylor dunked again....that is all Clown fan has is name calling, and trying to tear down the Hoks to make them feel like they actually matter. That is why you and your ilk are called Lil Brother. You don't stand on your own accomplishments, you try to stand on Big Brothers back by tearing him down.

Just own it. I'm not sure why ISU fan gets soooo ticked off about it. Hok, tavernhok, whatever. I mean you don't see Iowa fan flipping out about that crap. It is hilarious when you call a Clown Lil Brother. Their comeback us usually like yours, or they might just say, nah uhhhh....your da little brother....DERP.

It is the same thing with #SuperBowl. That sooooo pizzes off lil brother, that they try to claim that ISU is Iowa #SuperBowl all the time now......it would be funny if it wasn't so sad really.

Hahaha, that's funny. You resorted to name calling (clowns, lil brother)....... in a post where you were complaining about name calling (Hok, ginger, tavernhawk).

This stuff works both ways. I would like Iowa more, were it not for the fans. I'm sure you feel the same way about ISU. That's what a rivalry is all about I guess.

In your mind, you think you're superior "big brother/little brother", which is exactly why ISU fans get annoyed by Iowa fans.

I think this one hurts a little more however, because this is Iowa's best team they've had in quite a while, and probably the best they will have in the next 2-3 years and still couldn't beat ISU, who had 3 newcomers starting (and 5 newcomers in our top 7).

Stupid thread. Bottom line.... ISU beats Iowa at home. We will never know who wins on a neutral site or Carver (unless the 2% chance that these two teams meet in the dance). We'll have a lot more data to point to in order to determine who really was the better team by the end of the year.

So far, it's a pretty weak case to say that Iowa is better than ISU given the two resumes and the L in Hilton, but if you feel better telling yourself that, I will not lose any sleep.

What are you talking about? Sure the thread got off topic and we started talking about schedules. But at no point was I arguing about who is better between ISU and Iowa. That has been played out and discussed too much on this site. Most of the discussion has been about the BSU/BYU vs ND/Xavier and BYU vs Mich. Basically, I like discussing college bball in general.

Really helps that the best team we've played by far - Villinova - continues to look solid. Nothing even close to a bad loss so far. I hope nobody beats Wisky until we meet up them them - really looking forward to that game.

Hahaha, that's funny. You resorted to name calling (clowns, lil brother)....... in a post where you were complaining about name calling (Hok, ginger, tavernhawk).

This stuff works both ways. I would like Iowa more, were it not for the fans. I'm sure you feel the same way about ISU. That's what a rivalry is all about I guess.

In your mind, you think you're superior "big brother/little brother", which is exactly why ISU fans get annoyed by Iowa fans.

I think this one hurts a little more however, because this is Iowa's best team they've had in quite a while, and probably the best they will have in the next 2-3 years and still couldn't beat ISU, who had 3 newcomers starting (and 5 newcomers in our top 7).

Had to like this. It's the most succinct and effective description of why the butts around here are so hurt.

Stupid thread.

When I think a thread is stupid I don't continue to open it and I certainly don't make 3 posts in said thread...thus far. The thread would look much "smarter" if you stop trying to contribute...thinking this may all be a bit over your head

Oh, hey Lil Bro, I wasn't complaining about name calling. I was saying Clown fan does it just as much. What I was making fun of is just how much the name calling gets to Lil Bro. I could care less what ISU fan calls me as a Hawkeye fan, call me Hok, or TavernHok. I don't know a clown fan that doesn't get all pizzed off when you call them Lil Brother.....I don't know a Hok fan that cares if you call them a TavernHok.

The BB loss means little to me, sure I wanted to win, but I said before the game Iowa would lose. Lil Brother told us last year that ISU could get rolled in Iowa by a team that was inferior to them. So by Clown logic did the better team lose on the road again this year.....or was that just a last year thing?? Plus everyone knows that Hilton is worth like a billion points in a game as it has "magic"....Carver on the other hand isn't "magic" at all, and is worth like 0 points. It is hard to follow Lil Brother logic sometimes, so maybe you can help me on this one.

Had to like this. It's the most succinct and effective description of why the butts around here are so hurt.

Heck I like the Clones and all, but this really only makes sense to a ISU troll, who post as a Hawk fan. I mean talk about #TavernHok.....you are the cream of the ISU #TavernHok crowd.

The ironic thing is that you guys would be nowhere to be found if ISU stunk this year (like in football). Since they beat Iowa and are decent this year, you come over here to scream 'scoreboard' on every post that dares to mention ISU. I'm sure if Iowa fans really bothered you, you wouldn't be posting on here everyday. Or maybe you just like jumping up and down and screaming so Big Bro will notice you.

Oh, hey Lil Bro, I wasn't complaining about name calling. I was saying Clown fan does it just as much. What I was making fun of is just how much the name calling gets to Lil Bro. I could care less what ISU fan calls me as a Hawkeye fan, call me Hok, or TavernHok. I don't know a clown fan that doesn't get all pizzed off when you call them Lil Brother.....I don't know a Hok fan that cares if you call them a TavernHok.

The BB loss means little to me, sure I wanted to win, but I said before the game Iowa would lose. Lil Brother told us last year that ISU could get rolled in Iowa by a team that was inferior to them. So by Clown logic did the better team lose on the road again this year.....or was that just a last year thing?? Plus everyone knows that Hilton is worth like a billion points in a game as it has "magic"....Carver on the other hand isn't "magic" at all, and is worth like 0 points. It is hard to follow Lil Brother logic sometimes, so maybe you can help me on this one.

Butt.

Fred 3-1 vs Fan
Fred 2 tourney appearances vs 0 for Fran
Fred 2-0 this year versus B1G
Fred undefeated
Fran 0 top 40 wins

It does appear that Fran is Fred's little brother

Fred 3-1 vs Fan
Fred undefeated
Fran 0 top 40 wins

Why are you constantly over here trying to validate yourself?

Fred 3-1 vs Fan
Fred undefeated
Fran 0 top 40 wins

Fred is Fred, Fran is Fran, Ferentz is Ferentz, Rhoads is Rhoads, and ISU fan is Lil Brother.

Get it yet??

For reference, I was directing my response at deanvogs who has 827 posts on CF to my 228 on HN

I got a couple guesses of who you are on Cyclownfanatic. It seems that even when I quit that place, the posters drag me back in.....They are talking about my posts from HN over here on CF.....hilarious. It seems I am living rent free up in Lil Brothers empty brain cavity.

I got a couple guesses of who you are on Cyclownfanatic. It seems that even when I quit that place, the posters drag me back in.....They are talking about my posts from HN over here on CF.....hilarious. It seems I am living rent free up in Lil Brothers empty brain cavity.

Wow, impressive. I am acgclone over there as well, so I would hope you could figure it out within a couple of guesses.

And yes, your posting pace has really slowed up over on CF since the 14th.

For reference, I was directing my response at deanvogs who has 827 posts on CF to my 228 on HN

Well I was directing my response at you. Do you think it's a coincidence that you haven't left this board since Dec 13th but took about a month and a half hiatus in mid Sept?

Latest posts