45. Indiana
49. Xavier
50. Notre Dame
51. Illinois
75. Pedo State
78. Purdue
92. Nebraska
130. Northwestern. 130? Ouch.

I had to bump this. Anyone notice since Iowa has picked up some momentum and ISU has fallen to earth a bit, the Clown trolls have descended back into the woodwork? acgclone, Cyhawk7, CWooD4, ISC, Cydkar - most of these guys have had very few posts in the last week, if any at all.

I must say, it's been much more enjoyable around here lately. :)

I had to bump this. Anyone notice since Iowa has picked up some momentum and ISU has fallen to earth a bit, the Clown trolls have descended back into the woodwork? acgclone, Cyhawk7, CWooD4, ISC, Cydkar - most of these guys have had very few posts in the last week, if any at all.

A few of them are still here, just not much to say now that conference season has started. Both teams have had an unexpected loss which has cooled off the flames of the rivalry just a little.

Meh....those posters aren't bad. As long as foreverIowan doesn't come back, it is all good around here.

A few of them are still here, just not much to say now that conference season has started. Both teams have had an unexpected loss which has cooled off the flames of the rivalry just a little.

I'd hardly call losing at Wisky an unexpected loss.

There are some tolerable ISU fans that come around here to engage in civilized conversation regardless of how good/bad they are. Unfortunately when they get some bragging rights, they come over here in droves.

I'd hardly call losing at Wisky an unexpected loss.

There are some tolerable ISU fans that come around here to engage in civilized conversation regardless of how good/bad they are. Unfortunately when they get some bragging rights, they come over here in droves.

By unexpected loss I meant death (Berryman and Parker).

Latest posts