New profile posts

Hey Matt, I think these guys and gals are drink'n way too much Kool-Aid. I'm glad you spoke your mind, and am glad that you say it like it is. Those that call you a "shock jock" are jealous that you engage your audience. Your an entertainer and while I may not like you all the time...you ARE entertaining. Keep the pedal to the metal Matt....
I was so glad when I found out you were leaving Omaha, now I have to hear about you on HN?? Why don't you just accept fate and start selling insurance/real estate already
Jon,
i sent you a private message few minutes ago but I am not sure if it sent or not and if you received it. Never sent PM before and not sure if did correctly or what happened, but it not showing up in my sent folder.
Just want your opinion when you get a chance.
Thanks,
nwiahawks
Just in case you didn't get what Tex was hinting at about the underage drinking thing, he was talking about your avatar.
I see you're new to the boards...it was all tongue in cheek. As you read more and understand the personalities on the P/C board, you'll understand. We freely toss labels at each, but mostly in fun. Though sometimes it get's dicey...that when the real fun starts. Welcome aboard.
Iowa vs. Missouri?

I live here in Missouri and the Tiger fans are annoying and obnoxious. I know we struggled down the stretch but if we play Missouri I hope to heck we beat them bad so Mizzou fans will pipe-down. But with their offense I have a feeling we will struggle with our linebackers against their receivers.
Jon,
I replied to a post that you made in the "Reasonable Expectations" thread, and a message said it had to be approved by a moderator (I assumed that meant you, but maybe iahawk20). But it's not appeared in the thread, even though there was nothing offensive in it that would warrant rejection. Just wondering what's up there, thanks!

tm3308
The Iowa Hawkeyes football team is the interscholastic football team at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa. The Hawkeyes have competed in the Big Ten Conference since 1900, and are currently a Division.

Iowa Hawkeye football team enters the season with great hopes, as Iowa Hawkeye football season could be the most successful ever for the program, or the most disappointing ever.

Cash Gold
Jon,
I logged in and sent 2 messages to Redbullmedic. But neither message is showing in Sent messages folder. I assume he isn't getting them. I can do some of the DVD's for them and send them to him.

You can reach me at kvilledb@gmail.com

Southsidehawk
Yes. I'm curious where that was today. Just saw some 3/4 quarter stuff like maybe once or twice. That was it. Some light pressure with our guards. I guess I was kind of expecting to see some more Tom Davis like pressing stuff after shooting free throws, etc.
Hey Jon, just forgot to mention on my call that I do agree that what we do is very effective in the macro view, and I love that it works far more often than not. I just want to maybe see a few tweaks against IU and NW. As a general rule, what we do works. But every rule has its exceptions, and the past 5 years have shown us that the ball-control spread is the exception.
Hey Mike,

Things are going well and you are correct on the Elkader connection. I don't get back up that way too often even though I live in CR but I am fortunate to find time for Iowa Basketball which I have enjoyed watching for years. Nowadays, I get the added pleasure of doing so from behind a camera lens thanks to HawkeyeNation and the wonderful work that Jon puts into this website.

Clem