JonDMiller
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jon, I just listened to the Instant Podcast of the Purdue game. No, you are not crazy, going for 2 points down 9 is one of the stupidest things Kirk has ever done. You may have read some of my postgame threads and posts about Kirk making several very strange decisions that almost all coaches would not do. The 2pt conversion was one of them. Kirk is so risk averse all most all the time then he does this, crazy.
    Hey Jon. Have you ever done an expose on the year that will live in Iowa lore, 2010? Whether its the Penn State game having 5000 tickets left a week before the game, or the story you felt needed to be said about QB drop off in the program, all of those things to me seem to lead back to 2010.
    Took in the Hope Maundy Thursday service at noon today. Was that your daughter who led off the reading? If so, she did a good job and congrats on reaching that benchmark in her faith. (My kids were all so excited to finally be able to receive Communion.) Nevermind if it wasn't her, I guess. :)
    Take Care,
    Greg
    Hey Jon, first off, I wanted to personally thank you for taking some time to talk to me after tonights amazing event. It is something that I will never forget. I had always known Norm was a character but never did I realize before that he was such a good speaker.

For an 18 year old kid, I have a ton of experiance and have met a lot of people and I am very humbled by that. But I am always looking to do more and gain more experiance and knowledge.

If there is anything that I could do for you, I would love to help out (I can send you a resume' if needed.)

Thanks again for you time this evening, Austin Bramley from Sioux Falls, SD.
    Jon,
    i sent you a private message few minutes ago but I am not sure if it sent or not and if you received it. Never sent PM before and not sure if did correctly or what happened, but it not showing up in my sent folder.
    Just want your opinion when you get a chance.
    Thanks,
    nwiahawks
    Jon,
    I replied to a post that you made in the "Reasonable Expectations" thread, and a message said it had to be approved by a moderator (I assumed that meant you, but maybe iahawk20). But it's not appeared in the thread, even though there was nothing offensive in it that would warrant rejection. Just wondering what's up there, thanks!

tm3308
    Jon,
    I logged in and sent 2 messages to Redbullmedic. But neither message is showing in Sent messages folder. I assume he isn't getting them. I can do some of the DVD's for them and send them to him.

You can reach me at kvilledb@gmail.com

Southsidehawk
    Hey Jon, just forgot to mention on my call that I do agree that what we do is very effective in the macro view, and I love that it works far more often than not. I just want to maybe see a few tweaks against IU and NW. As a general rule, what we do works. But every rule has its exceptions, and the past 5 years have shown us that the ball-control spread is the exception.
    Hey...the time is an hour off still. Daylights savings was last night, fall back!!
    Jon,

I am working with Real Rivals a new and improved wrestling website for Iowa High School Wrestling on a project called 'Schedules' to help promote attendance at wrestling meets around the state of Iowa. I was woundering if I could post a link to the site from the wrestling page on this site. I dont wont to step on any toes with site rules. Thanks for any information back.

Kirk Crittenden
    Life long Hawkeye
    When I was posting a message (it had an attached quote from another poster), I was told it will be reviewed by a moderator prior to posting. Is that standard now or what's up with that? Thanks! :)
    Jon-not sure if you want to publish this but found a subscription on youtube that seems to have all the KF pressers and weekly player interviews. Let me know if you would rather keep this quiet. Do not want to step on what you are doing with this site. Keep up the great work. IPS101

YouTube - Sourcemgnews's Channel
    Hey Jon,

After I called in tonight, you asked Jim if he remembered a former Hawkeye named Tork Hook. Not that it's important or anything, just thought I would mention that Tork is a family friend (our dads worked in the same office for years), and I am (obviously) named after him.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…