Your updated lists please (top 5)

Knight, Lavin ? That is ridiculous. Pearl is too much money.

# 1 Scott Drew
# 2 Keano Davis
Switch the order of either of these top 2,,, i like them both

# 3 Kevin Stallings, others

I luv brian gregory's personality. Seems like a great guy. Who has seen dayton play though.a+ personality and how it would mix with iowans. U would luv this guy just like his players.

#1 Anyone who can restore the success, style, confidence and pride that we should expect as Hawkeye fans.

#2-5 See Above

1. Pearl...mainly for the instant infusion of excitement
2. Tony Bennett...Grt blood lines. If he can win @ Wazzu, he can win at Iowa
3. Billy Gillespie...although not sure how loyal he would be
4. Dana Altman...is he no longer in the conversation?
5. Tim Jankovich...Great experience as an asst. and has done well at Ill St.
6. Paul Lusk...Doing a good job with PU, and gets Iowa.

For those of you who want Lavin...the guy has not coached in about a decade...His wife = hot, tho

Last edited:
1. Pearl...mainly for the instant infusion of excitement
2. Tony Bennett...Grt blood lines. If he can win @ Wazzu, he can win at Iowa
3. Billy Gillespie...although not sure how loyal he would be
4. Dana Altman...is he no longer in the conversation?
5. Tim Jankovich...Great experience as an asst. and has done well at Ill St.
6. Paul Lusk...Doing a good job with PU, and gets Iowa.

For those of you who want Lavin...the guy has not coached in about a decade...His wive = hot, tho

Correct...he's no longer in the conversation...I'll never see him as anything but the Arkansas coach...:D

1) Bruce Pearl
2) Tony Jones (If you can't have Pearl, take his protege)
3) Mark Montgomery (If you can't have Izzo, take his protege)
4) Jamie Dixon
5) Kevin Stallings

Who I don't want: Gillespie, Jacobson and Altman

Who I do want:

1.) Pearl- instantly CHA would be energized again!
2.) Stallings- Fantastic coach who has done a lot with a little at Vandy
(Since these first two from the state of Tennessee have already said "No" once before, let's try another coach from TN at 3-
3.) Pastner- Yes, he has the #1 class in the country, and would likely no leave it. But the guy who mentioned those guys coming with him earlier is not that far off. Look at Kentucky. Those guys were Memphis recruits at one point.
4.) Ernie Kent, Keno or Mike Davis
5.) I like the Duke assistants, both of them. Also Forbes at TN would be a nice hire.

That is like ten names. I honestly would love to see just about anyone but another mid-major guy. Just my opinion! GO HAWKS!!!

I suspect Ernie Kent's career at Oregon will soon come to an end...and not because he is hired away.

I suspect Ernie Kent's career at Oregon will soon come to an end...and not because he is hired away.

Which is why I have him down as one I'd like to see at least get a look. I assume he will be unemployed shortly. I like him, and think he has done a nice job at Oregon, overall.

Latest posts