Yesterday thoughts

Iceman

Thought maybe Fran would go to more than A token press to get us moving. 90ft of pressure and constant subbing.

Also pissed me off we gave their big guy bunny's. Guy shoots 48% from the FT line. Could have created a couple more possessions right there.

Easy to second guess. Good season, frustrating finish.

Thought maybe Fran would go to more than A token press to get us moving. 90ft of pressure and constant subbing.

Also pissed me off we gave their big guy bunny's. Guy shoots 48% from the FT line. Could have created a couple more possessions right there.

Easy to second guess. Good season, frustrating finish.
'Yea, ya have depth, so plenty of fouls to go around. Hell, use 5-8 fouls from Olagunde and Mulvey some games. Hve them go in and play physical with those guys who shoot under 50% from the line. Why not?

'Yea, ya have depth, so plenty of fouls to go around. Hell, use 5-8 fouls from Olagunde and Mulvey some games. Hve them go in and play physical with those guys who shoot under 50% from the line. Why not?
Agree. In tournament conditions sometimes you have to think outside the box. I saw three, maybe four B1G team yesterday win ugly as shit. But they won (survived)

Doesn't matter. Illinois in particular was outplayed for 39+ minutes but they're advancing. Michigan on Thursday was getting throttled until Slappy changed his defense and went to a zone.

I'm hoping some of our league teams just had a battle of nerves yesterday. Cause if they continue to play like that I could see all six of them going down this weekend. The only league team that seemed on cruise control was Purdue.

Last edited:
Agree. In tournament conditions sometimes you have to think outside the box. I saw three, maybe four B1G team yesterday win ugly as shit. But they won (survived)

Doesn't matter. Illinois in particular was outplayed for 39+ minutes but they're advancing. Michigan on Thursday was getting throttled until Slappy changed his defense and went to a zone.

I'm hoping some of our league teams just had a battle of nerves yesterday. Cause if they continue to play like that I could see all six of them going down this weekend. The only league team that seemed on cruise control was Purdue.

We always here on a yearly basis how the BIG 10 and their teams are such a physical and tough conference. I don't see it, especially the past several years. I think many of the teams in this league play soft and finesse compared to many other teams from other conferences. I'm really starting to see that. The refs across the board have been swallowing their whistles and letting teams play. Coaches have to adjust.

Slappy The Clown

YARN | See, I'm a clown by profession. Happy Slappy's the name. Clown and  the Hound. | Air Bud (1997) Family | Video clips by quotes | 64fb7a6a | 紗

Latest posts