Yahoo! Sports: ISU star trolls Iowa fans in big win

Clearly you were in the minority as an ISU fan because (as I'm sure you're well aware) there was a lot of butthurt to go around that night. Just like with the student section Friday night. Niang's juvenile actions upset a lot of them, although I haven't heard about any death threats or racist comments from the Iowa fanbase at this point.

That's true, people went totally overboard on it. Although if you want to see some truly vile stuff just follow Pollard or Niang on twitter, doesn't matter what they post, Iowa fans comment on it and it gets pretty bad.

I can remember when Reggie Evans riled up the student section @ Iowa State (after the game) by strutting around pulling his Hawk Jersey for all to see. I didn't consider him to be a d-bag but a lot of Cyclones did. I guess if you can back your **** up, you can do it. I would like to get some folks on the team that can do this more often.

The only "trash talking" you will see from this team is Woodbury telling his OWN crowd to be quite after dunking the ball.

I'd take him on my team.

If you don't want this kind of behavior, then do something about it or not let it get to a point it can happen. Take care of business. It's comparable to football coaches beeotching about an opponent scoring 70 on them & not shutting the horses down. Well, play D. That's the way I look at it.