Would you date a rival’s cheerleader?

We're Iowa State's Super Bowl. Indiana is Purdue's Super Bowl. The Orange Bowl is our Super Bowl. But irregardless, by default we have to be Iowa State's rival. Minnesota and Wisconsin are each other's rivals. Illinois and Northwestern both have terrible programs and Illinois students are butthurt they didn't get into Northwestern so they are rivals. We aren't even remotely in the same category as Nebraska, whose true rival shall forever be Oklahoma in my eyes. Missourrah won't play us. That pretty much leaves us with Iowa State.

Anyway, according to the few people I know from Iowa State who try to rationalize its academic excellence as the reason they went there (cough cough they couldn't get into UNI), the engineering department at ISU is top notch. Unless that engineering department has come up with a way to defy gravity, I don't want to see that '82 Girls of the Big Eight gal today. Those things prolly cover up her kneecaps. Do not want.

I never said she was hot, just that somehow, some way, Playboy was able to airbrush, touch up and make a pic in their magazine of a girl that (allegedly) was an ISU coed. For all anyone knows, she went to summer school for one semester.

And they looked to be covering her kneecaps already in 1982.

iowa-state-girls-500-26.jpg

Waistline larger than bustline is not a good formula.

iowa-state-girls-500-16.jpg

Alright, EST1847, if you claim she's fitness-hot, post pics to prove it.

My wife is a former Washington Husky cheerleader. I love the fact that she's now a diehard Hawkeye fan and rarely ever pays attention to the Huskies.

Latest posts