worst coaching job of ferentz career

franstheman

Setting a new low for himself. Congrats coach. You are ******* clueless and I feel bad for your players who have to play for a sack less ******* coach.

Agreed that this was the worst, but it's really just the culmination of a terrible OC hire that has done absolutely nothing for this program.

He has lost his edge..... Very complacent. scenario - So Gary B suggests that he do something about his offense.... and he just looks back, shrugs his shoulders and walks away.

I'm sorry but no....

Greg Davis might suck but we have seen this before - this is NOT Greg Davis.

Yes I am afraid KF just doesn't have that edge he had earlier in his coaching career here at Iowa. I don't know if he is mentally tired but whatever it is, it is no longer getting the job done.

This is just like every other underwhelming loss to a far inferior opponent, under the KF regime. I could name 30 other games that have looked just like this one. It is what it is. I quit watching the game at half time and went outside to do some work on one of my projects. Came back in with 6 mins left to watch it unravel. I'm fairly indifferent about Iowa football these days.

Latest posts