Woodbury

Shocking the commercials air flawlessly while the streaming game coverage is jumping all over the place.

update ICW mugging Woodbury and no call, Woodbury gets called for a offensive foul trying to get away to receive a pass, 2-2 for the 1st quarter, Morgan is looking very good for ICW

I have seen posts from people over the last couple years talk about how Woodbury works to get open and his teammates just don't get him the ball. I figured they were exaggerating, but this is absurd. Feed the kid the ball. His teammates are either playing just terribly or are not good. I'm frustrated for him.

I have seen posts from people over the last couple years talk about how Woodbury works to get open and his teammates just don't get him the ball. I figured they were exaggerating, but this is absurd. Feed the kid the ball. His teammates are either playing just terribly or are not good. I'm frustrated for him.

Yep

I would like Morgan! Chances are tho, we will only have 1 scholarship to hand out next year. Maybe he will walkon like Stokes?? Then potential earn a scholly down the road???

I also have a feeling these refs aren't Hawkeye fans. Woodbury is getting hammered inside and they call nothing.

sitting here watchingthis horrific display of offense by east. if they would have started out pounding the ball inside it would be a different game right now. woodbury is a beast in the middle.

sitting here watchingthis horrific display of offense by east. if they would have started out pounding the ball inside it would be a different game right now. woodbury is a beast in the middle.

Latest posts