Woodbury to announce tomorrow

You would think Iowa with his visit next weekend and all.

Did he visit anywhere else these past few weekends? I don't follow too closely so I was just curious if he perhaps visited somewhere and enjoyed it enough that he is going to commit and not take his visit to Iowa.

Agree that he is going to be a Hawk.

This is how it should be... both in-state powers getting talent, coaching them up and seeing what happens!

Fran had an in-home visit over the weekend, he's announcing tomorrow, and he is making is official visit on Saturday. This is looking great for Iowa.

Reportedly is/was down to UNC and Iowa. Ruled out KU, OSU, and Wisconsin.

Woodbury is announcing tomorrow and is STILL taking his visit to Iowa Saturday. This is according to Kakert. Why would you announce for UNC and then visit Iowa on Saturday.

Fran had an in-home visit last night, he's announcing tomorrow, and he is making is official visit on Saturday. This is looking great for Iowa.Reportedly is/was down to UNC and Iowa. Ruled out KU, OSU, and Wisconsin.

Thanks stormin, that got me back down off the ledge. I guess I'll wait for tomorrow. ; )

Woodbury is announcing tomorrow and is STILL taking his visit to Iowa Saturday. This is according to Kakert. Why would you announce for UNC and then visit Iowa on Saturday.

This looks promising but I will only caution that the young man probably is smart enough to leave the official on the calendar until after he announces. If the visit was canceled prior to his announcement, you would know where he's going. (And we'd all be cursing that @#$%@* Devil Williams.)

Latest posts