Woodbury is regressing

hawkinn3

He makes freshman mistakes out there and has no aggression, routinely fails to help on D and has no rim protection. No point just frustrating he is at this point his junior year.

He makes freshman mistakes out there and has no aggression, routinely fails to help on D and has no rim protection. No point just frustrating he is at this point his junior year.

I thought he provided some real value in this game. Some big offensive rebounds in crunch time.

What a weird thing to post after a double-double against a Big Ten team where he was the second best player on our team.

Holy cow some people have sarcasm detection problems. I was going to make a "is Aaron White terrible"thread. I'm glad I didn't.

We're giving a junior 7 footer credit for a double double? He should be averaging 20 and 12 at this point. I'll never understand why so many excuse him.

I really think you would have enjoyed today's game if you had watched it.

We're giving a junior 7 footer credit for a double double? He should be averaging 20 and 12 at this point. I'll never understand why so many excuse him.

Big difference between saying he should be doing more and saying he's regressing. I've even seen him jump a few times in the last couple games.

Still not sure how he wins so many opening tips...

While I'm not a huge AW supporter there is no question that if he hadnt shown up today we do not win this game.

2nd career double double is a bit off putting ... that he has only had two in all those years.

But scoring isn't really Woodbury's role.

Holy cow some people have sarcasm detection problems. I was going to make a "is Aaron White terrible"thread. I'm glad I didn't.

Dude, the verbiage was much too succinct to interpret sarcasm. If sarcasm is going to shine through in writing, we have cool-azz stuff like italics and circumlocution to make it obvious to the reader. Just read like he was dissing Woody.

Dude, the verbiage was much too succinct to interpret sarcasm. If sarcasm is going to shine through in writing, we have cool-azz stuff like italics and circumlocution to make it obvious to the reader. Just read like he was dissing Woody.

I just assumed Woody's play today made it obvious he was being sarcastic.

There are only 18 players in the whole NCAA averaging 20+ ppg. Not a one is above 6'9". There are only 3 players in the whole NCAA averaging 12+ rpg.

I'll be the first to rip the Berry Le Wood, but today was prolly his best game, soooo...

...WTF bro?

timing. It is everything.