With Moss transferring....

You are meaning flat out racism and joking about it.

What is common in Iowa is covert racism which for many is subconscious bias.

Whether or not Fran is covertly racist....I prefer to call it subconscious bias... I have no clue. Certain historical dynamics of the team could lead one to believe it to be possible.

I think our country, on May 6, 2019, has the least amount of racism, covert racism, un/subconscious bias, white privilege/white supremacy that it's ever had in its history. That's something to be happy about, I think. In 5 or 10 years, it will have noticeably even less.

Fran's attempted to recruit probably 150 or more African-American players to Iowa while he's been here. I can't even imagine him engaging in covert racism or whatever kind of bias.

It's just silly to think that.

The problem with the Boston Celtics is much more deeply rooted in the history of the franchise and its fans. IIRC, Bill Russell had a private ceremony for his Hall of Fame banner because he didn't want to share it with the racist fans.

This is true by his own words. However, things changed after the first retirement of his jersey. They did a second retirement of his jersey #6, with his friend Wilt Chamberlain, Larry Bird and Kareem Abdul Jabbar present and he was moved by the ovation he received from the fans so long after he had retired. The racism, while not eliminated, was on both the fans and Russell. Russell was outspoken in his views on racism early in his career and it largely contributed to his alienating the press.