Wisky fans spit on OSU players

burky247

after they rushed the court. There have been some tweets indicating this happened(one was from Sullinger). Having been to many Iowa games in Madison, this doesn't surprise me in the least.

I think, for all teams, this is why it's good to keep students off the court after games.

Jared_Sully0 Jared Sullinger

#BuckeyeNation if you ever decide to rush the court. Don't ever spit on the opponents. Just a lil tip from me to you.

Jared_Sully0 Jared Sullinger

To be spit on is just nasty. On top of that in my Face. Before and after the game. Smh. I just kept walking. More fuel to the fire.

I can't wait to watch OSU light them up when they go to Columbus. It's disgusting to hear this story in addition to watching that non-athletic team win today.

Smart move by Sullinger to walk away, but it would be nice to see Sullinger throttle that guy.

That will probably be that guy's one moment of glory, while Big Sully is going to go on to play in the NBA and make millions of dollars doing it. Big Sully gets the big picture. Respect for that young man I have.

Sullinger is a better man than me. I would have been knocking teeth out all over that place. Disgraceful.

That will probably be that guy's one moment of glory, while Big Sully is going to go on to play in the NBA and make millions of dollars doing it. Big Sully gets the big picture. Respect for that young man I have.

Like coach, like fan.

I also heard their crowd chanting "Diebler Swallows" when he was on the free throw line. Not a lot of class shown by the Wisconsin fan today.

That's just absolutely ridiculous... Wisconsonites take things WAY too far most of the time. I'm surprised they didn't burn the entire state's infrastructure down when the Badgers got a Rose Bowl berth... Let alone when the Packers won the Super Bowl

Wisconsin makes the B10 look bad. Bo ball is horrible to watch. I hope they get bounced in the first round of the NCAA.

Troll. Wisconsin fans make Wisconsin look bad.

Troll? People see Wisky play and it plays into the perception of what Big 10 basketball is like. The Big 10 is a physical, slower league but Wisky magnifies the perception. Even Big 10 fans don't like to watch Wisconsin.

I once had a beer bottle thrown at me outside Camp Randall. I live in Madison. It's a great city, but these fans are simply the worst on earth.

I love the city, but loathe the terrible sportsmanship displayed by Becky Badger and her minions.

That's just absolutely ridiculous... Wisconsonites take things WAY too far most of the time. I'm surprised they didn't burn the entire state's infrastructure down when the Badgers got a Rose Bowl berth... Let alone when the Packers won the Super Bowl

I got a good chuckle out of your post, because it's not too far from how some of these people think.

I hate very few things in this world. However, the Wisconsin Badgers and many of their fans fit the bill.

Troll? People see Wisky play and it plays into the perception of what Big 10 basketball is like. The Big 10 is a physical, slower league but Wisky magnifies the perception. Even Big 10 fans don't like to watch Wisconsin.

Oh, I see your point. Let me amend my statement to Iowa State makes the soon-to-be-defunct big 12 (or however many remain) look bad.
Better, troll?

What scares me is, living in western Iowa, Wisconsin fans equals Nebraska fans to me. But I totally agree on Wisconsin fans...

Latest posts