Wisconsin

Wisky in danger of not getting 40 points again. Only 3 f'n points in ten second half minutes. They are hideous.

Last edited:
What a joke. You get blown out by Butler? Jordan nice time to have the worst game of your career. Just terrible. Turrible. That being said, Duke got blown out too by Zona. Amazing, March Madness. You just never know.

I'm praying Butler wins. I was in the 88.7 percentile on ESPN. Then Duke lost, and I skyrocketed to the 98.3 percentile (only 4% of brackets had Arizona in the Elite Eight). I also picked Butler (only 1.9% picked them in the EE). I'm in the running for $10,000!!!

Wisconsin is not looking good at all. They are going to lose some key players, don't know what they have coming in but they don't look like they are heading in a positive direction.

I'm not ranked in the top 10,000 brackets out of almost 5 million on ESPN. THANK YOU, BUTLER AND ARIZONA!!!!!

I'm praying Butler wins. I was in the 88.7 percentile on ESPN. Then Duke lost, and I skyrocketed to the 98.3 percentile (only 4% of brackets had Arizona in the Elite Eight). I also picked Butler (only 1.9% picked them in the EE). I'm in the running for $10,000!!!

I was sitting at a cozy 98.7 before tonight's shenannigans. 75.4 now....dammit.

Terrible. Jeez. I hate Buttler.

Don't know how you can hate these guys. I know it's a silly forum, but these guys are the ideal student athletes. I can say this with confidence, as I've sent my children to their basketball camps every year for the past five years, have taught at Butler and met a lot of the guys in the program, and go to quite a few games every year. I'm a diehard Hawkeye through and through, but I absolutely love the individuals who are in this program. I've never seen anything but the ideal in every way from them, and wish them all the best... they deserve everything that is happening to them.

I was sitting at a cozy 98.7 before tonight's shenannigans. 75.4 now....dammit.

If Marquette pulls the upset tomorrow (Hopefully keeps Barnes in Chapel Hill for another year, and almost nobody picked Marquette to win, which helps me a great deal because I had Syracuse), and VCU pulls the upset over Kansas (that will tank pretty much every top ranked bracket), and my other three Final Four teams (UCONN, OSU, and Florida) all make it.......then I could very well be a VERY happy man in a little more than a week :)

I'm currently sitting at 99.8. So those picks should put me over the top if they happen.

If Marquette pulls the upset tomorrow (Hopefully keeps Barnes in Chapel Hill for another year, and almost nobody picked Marquette to win, which helps me a great deal because I had Syracuse), and VCU pulls the upset over Kansas (that will tank pretty much every top ranked bracket), and my other three Final Four teams (UCONN, OSU, and Florida) all make it.......then I could very well be a VERY happy man in a little more than a week :)

I'm currently sitting at 99.8. So those picks should put me over the top if they happen.

Holy shnikes!:eek:

Problem is, this is what people thing Big Ten basketball is all about.

The problem is, that it IS what BT basketball is about - if you are Wisconsin, Northwestern, Indiana or Minnesota. The rest of the league is more uptempo, but each time you get stuck with one of these teams they just grind you out (Indiana out of necessity.)

It's ugly as hell. I can't stand watching Wisconsin basketball.

Latest posts