Wisconsin vs Nebraska

Wisconsin would probably embarrass anyone else in this conference.

yes, most likely, but the fanbases of the other B1G teams don't run their mouths and live in the past like the nebby 'tards do

Wisconsin is not a VERY good team but they are a good team. Their defense will be their downfall this year. I'm just not sure anyone in their division will be able to stop them. Nebby is average at best. Their defense can't stop the run and when they commit to stop it they can't cover the pass. Their offense is good until you stop their run, then their god awful passing "attack" comes out. I would stack 8 in the box and have our secondary play man to man. At that point they would be screwed. Iowa's secondary is way better then Wiscy's and Wiscy's looks unbelievable against this high school QB.

So basically what I'm getting from this game is that Wisconsin is going to drop at least 50 on us.

By "us" do you mean Iowa or do you mean Nebraska....'cause we don't play Wisconsin until the Big Ten Championship game. And by "we" I mean Iowa.:)

Wisconsin is not a VERY good team but they are a good team. Their defense will be their downfall this year. I'm just not sure anyone in their division will be able to stop them. Nebby is average at best. Their defense can't stop the run and when they commit to stop it they can't cover the pass. Their offense is good until you stop their run, then their god awful passing "attack" comes out. I would stack 8 in the box and have our secondary play man to man. At that point they would be screwed. Iowa's secondary is way better then Wiscy's and Wiscy's looks unbelievable against this high school QB.

Nebraska is average at best? Who do you consider good?

Apology. Meant Iowa and my post should have read "would" drop 50 on us.

I dunno. I think Iowa's D is far superior to nebby's. And I think we know how to play--and beat--wisconsin, as evidenced by recent results. Sure wisco is strong this season, but Iowa would play them a lot tighter than nobreska is.

I dunno. I think Iowa's D is far superior to nebby's. And I think we know how to play--and beat--wisconsin, as evidenced by recent results. Sure wisco is strong this season, but Iowa would play them a lot tighter than nobreska is.

Iowa hasn't lost by more than 7 since 2007. Until they do I believe they can play with anyone.

Ok. I disagree but I doubt we will get the chance to find out.

Latest posts