Wisconsin vs Nebraska

This is my first big 10 game watching it all the way. Does wisky usually go balls out like this every game. Never takes its foot off the gas.

Three observations ...

1) "Wood Shed"

2) I don't want to see Martinez get hurt but if he is going to run 15-20 times per game I don't believe he will make it through the Big Ten season.

3) My sister throws a better ball than Martinez ... and I'm serious about that.

Is it all about mental game in the big 10. Because you guys have a history with Wisconson that would state that even though they are a quote unquote better team you can still hang with them. Same thing with Iowa and Northwestern, just seems that there is a huge mental game here.

This is my first big 10 game watching it all the way. Does wisky usually go balls out like this every game. Never takes its foot off the gas.

Pretty much ever since Bielema took over. He played under Hayden Fry at Iowa and Hayden was not one to take the foot off the gas very often either.

Is it all about mental game in the big 10. Because you guys have a history with Wisconson that would state that even though they are a quote unquote better team you can still hang with them. Same thing with Iowa and Northwestern, just seems that there is a huge mental game here.

All games are a rivalry. Played very hard and full bore.

I havent seen a beatin like that since someone put a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose. Soundoff is gonna be epic, i think ill skip it this weekend.

I havent seen a beatin like that since someone put a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose. Soundoff is gonna be epic, i think ill skip it this weekend.

In all fairness, many of us tried to warn you Becky fans, but you all wouldnt hear of it. We just got tired of arguing with you all about it and gave up on trying to talk B10 ball with ya.

Im not saying nebraska will or would of run the table. But theres a big difference between playing Perdue and a top 10 Wisconson.

Latest posts