Wisconsin vs Nebraska

Hmm, stream of consciousness commentary here... I think Iowa's secondary is better than Whisky's. Not sure if Martinez could have got away with the pass that led to their 2nd TD. Burkhead is a weapon. Wilson is a weapon. The Badger O-line is impressive. Wilson is living up to the hype. Ball is better down close. That blocked PAT could be big.

Martinez throwing motion will not hold up. Seriously bad. Just don't see him keeping the current pace.

Nice adjustment by the Badger D. The tackle watches Martinez while engaging the guard and when he sees Martinez tuck the ball he releases and turns inside. Martinez is going to get picked - he's starting to feel the pressure.

No letup inside the last couple minutes by either team. The Huskers should have moved the ball to the middle of the field before trying the FG, still had 3 secs on the clock...

I think the apocalypse is near - I cheered for both Illinois and Wisconsin today. I feel dirty.

If you are cheering for the clowns, go over to clownfanatic and cheer the kids on...pretty amusing reading over there.

Latest posts