Wisconsin @ Iowa game thread

Other ref was calling a foul. It was probably the right call. Better call would have been to call a timeout instead of having cartwright taking a three for the win.

Two reasons we lost this game...

1. Worst rebounding performance I've ever seen. ARGHHHHHHHHHH

2. We couldn't make a shot when it counted at the end of reg and OT.

I haven't been this upset with a loss in years.

Two reasons we lost this game...

1. Worst rebounding performance I've ever seen. ARGHHHHHHHHHH

2. We couldn't make a shot when it counted at the end of reg and OT.

I haven't been this upset with a loss in years.

Are you trying to say you're..."mad again"???:eek:

Love Fran but that was terrible that he didn't call a TO and design a play.

Cartwright taking one last second shot was bad enough but twice was worse. Gatens needs to get those looks.

Other ref was calling a foul. It was probably the right call. Better call would have been to call a timeout instead of having cartwright taking a three for the win.

He was already falling. His feet weren't under him at all. It's funny how Wisconsin can pull out axes in the paint, but we get called for a touch foul.

I really don't think Basabe touched him and if he did he brushed him with his hand. Basabe did way less on that play that what happened to him at the end of the regulation when he got yanked down. The Hawks got jobbed. The reffing in this league is still *********.

I guarantee that if Iowa was called for travel, it wouldn't have been overturned. The T.O awarded to them was bullsh!t as well. They can thank the refs for this 1.

There was contact but it did not cause him to travel therefore a no call. Watch the end of regulation, when Basabe gets a stiff arm on the final shot. If they are going to call that final foul then they should have called the one at the end of regulation.

That being said I cannot tell you how fun it was to watch a loud Carver Hawkeye and a great game. Keep working guys you are getting there!

Latest posts