Wisconsin @ Iowa game thread

We need two additions... a 6'10"+ guy in the middle who can snatch rebounds, like Wisky and pretty much every other Big Ten team has, and a real good outside shooter who can be counted on to hit the big, late threes.

I'm starting to worry that if Basabe improves too much in the next year or two, we might not be able to keep him for his 4 years. Which would be kind of funny. Being committed to Siena, and end up blowing up the Big Ten and hopefully eventually making it to the big league.

And two were from one of the best dunkers I have seen in awhile, Eric May. Needless to say he was going full speed when he tried to convert them both.

I'm starting to worry that if Basabe improves too much in the next year or two, we might not be able to keep him for his 4 years. Which would be kind of funny. Being committed to Siena, and end up blowing up the Big Ten and hopefully eventually making it to the big league.

Great player, but he is nowhere close to having an NBA body or offensive game. I think you can rest easy on that one for the forseeable future.

We need two additions... a 6'10"+ guy in the middle who can snatch rebounds, like Wisky and pretty much every other Big Ten team has, and a real good outside shooter who can be counted on to hit the big, late threes.

Or at least that dude who can hit the fifteen foot pull up jumper like it is clockwork. But the Hawks definitely need the window cleaner.

Latest posts