Wisconsin @ Iowa game thread

Basabe has been a beast in the first half. Between scoring and the only bright spot for rebounds, he has been great other than his unforced turnovers.

It's a pleasure to watch Basabe play. That kid just gets after it and makes every rebound a mission. Gonna love to see him progress over the years.

We can win this. Hopefully we come out strong at half and punch these guys in the mouth.

Thoughts on the game so far...

1. Ugly

2. We've been fortunate that Wisconsin has been so cold from the field.

3. Wisconsin has been fortunate that 80% of the misses seem to bounce directly to them.

4. Wisconsin has also been fortunate that we can't make a dunk. 4 missed dunks in the 1st half by Iowa by my count.

5. I'm amazed at the officials letting both teams play. Both teams should honestly probably have been in the double bonus. Wisconsin especially. They've been going over the back quite often. That might just be my homer side coming out, but it really seems like they have.

6. GO HAWKS!!

Punch them in the mouth? Why hurt their knuckles, kick 'em in the nads and poke 'em in the eye, Nature Boy Ric Flair style, WHOOOOOOOOAAA!

Thoughts on the game so far...

1. Ugly

2. We've been fortunate that Wisconsin has been so cold from the field.

3. Wisconsin has been fortunate that 80% of the misses seem to bounce directly to them.

4. Wisconsin has also been fortunate that we can't make a dunk. 4 missed dunks in the 1st half by Iowa by my count.

5. I'm amazed at the officials letting both teams play. Both teams should honestly probably have been in the double bonus. Wisconsin especially. They've been going over the back quite often. That might just be my homer side coming out, but it really seems like they have.

6. GO HAWKS!!

All of this.

offensive rebounds due to the great job playing defense. as much as i hate to see them getting those rebounds, it's because of the D.

Keep it up the D and grab some of those rebounds.

Also, and most important, lets put together a solid effort in the 2nd half against a ranked team. We can do it!!!!

Anyone else notice that both teams are 100% from free throw line? At least they are making it somewhere.

Latest posts