Wisconsin @ Iowa game thread

This is one of the ugliest games I've seen all year. I can't tell if it is ugly because both teams are playing strong defense, or if they are both playing way too fast or if it is because they are just being sloppy.

Probably all three actually.

I really wish the crowd would start rockin....everyone is just sitting still. It is not the most beautiful game but come on folks we are up 3 with 3 minutes to go in the 1st half.

I really wish the crowd would start rockin....everyone is just sitting still. It is not the most beautiful game but come on folks we are up 3 with 3 minutes to go in the 1st half.

Wisconsin style basketball is a crowd killer.

I think we would have seen this if May could have converted on either alley oops or if we could have scored after Basabe's block.

Iowa should be up by a lot more than 3, Wisky shooting like 17%..

Latest posts