Wisconsin game Nov 11th

bschnieds

All,
Heading up to Madison Wisconsin for the first time On Nov 11th. I am wondering if anyone has recommendation on where to tailgate? Also, anything else which I should do prior to the game?

Honestly in Madison you're better off just parking your car on a side road in the residential area and walking around Regent street or hitting up the bars. The stadium is situated kind of strangely where one side is residential and the other side is downtown Madison. There's not really much room for tailgating and you don't see a whole lot of it. Parking is free in the residential neighborhoods, you just have to remember where your car is.

Most of the bars are wide open and grilling brats and stuff. So its kinda like one massive tailgate without the cars.

I'll be there again this year wearing my black and yellow. I've never had a bad time and I've never been punched, but I go with a few Badger fans. Be prepared to take a lot of shit from the students if you walk by their houses. When they do the "jump around" thing the whole stadium feels like its going to implode...its rocking that much. Kind of scared me at first.

Their t-gating is opposite from Iowa's. Really no lots to tailgate in because their dump of a stadium is in downtown Madison. It's pretty much an all bar scene to tailgate around the stadium

Thanks for the feedback, will just go to the bars before the game. I heard state street is a good place for Bloody Mary's.

Honestly in Madison you're better off just parking your car on a side road in the residential area and walking around Regent street or hitting up the bars. The stadium is situated kind of strangely where one side is residential and the other side is downtown Madison. There's not really much room for tailgating and you don't see a whole lot of it. Parking is free in the residential neighborhoods, you just have to remember where your car is.

Most of the bars are wide open and grilling brats and stuff. So its kinda like one massive tailgate without the cars.

I'll be there again this year wearing my black and yellow. I've never had a bad time and I've never been punched, but I go with a few Badger fans. Be prepared to take a lot of shit from the students if you walk by their houses. When they do the "jump around" thing the whole stadium feels like its going to implode...its rocking that much. Kind of scared me at first.

We call them there parties in these parts!

Latest posts