Willies Gone?

As posted above, nobody leaves midseason for on field issues. I say ADIOS, dude!

This was a great program long before he arrived and it will be a great
program long after he's gone.... and when this turns out to be something
off the field a lot of you will look very foolish.

So does anyone have confirmation that he's leaving due to playing time/the offense/Kurt wants to lose? Or are we just jumping straight to that conclusion.

Seriously... the most exercise most of these guys get is jumping to conclusions.

As posted above, nobody leaves midseason for on field issues. I say ADIOS, dude!

This is is a great program? News to me, the conference, top 25 voters, recruits, the nation, and snoop dogg.

Everyone is speculating INCLUDING you. Nobody said anything was fact yet. Now go back in your

doghouse.jpg

Rhabdo didn't cause players to transfer. Iowa's conservative, safe, stale offense will though.

yeah, I might buy this if they hadn't run a conservative, safe, stale offense for 17 years.

I expect transfers, because it happens to every school every year.

this is strange because they don't usually happen in the middle of a season.

Keep in mind that Willies had a major fight with Nico Law this summer, and that fight precipitated Nico Law's exodus from the Iowa program. Nico had friends on the team, and there's a chance that those friends did not make life easy for Willies these past few months. It might have been playing time that pushed Willies to leave, or it might have been team chemistry/culture.

Huh? Willies was the other guy? I am a middle age man so I do not pay attention to this stuff. So it was Willies that Nico Law nearly caved the guy's head in?

This is is a great program? News to me, the conference, top 25 voters, recruits, the nation, and snoop dogg.

Clearly, you do not know what the phrase "a great program" means.

I assure you there are many coaches and ADs around the nation who
recognize this as a great program.

yeah, I might buy this if they hadn't run a conservative, safe, stale offense for 17 years.

I expect transfers, because it happens to every school every year.

this is strange because they don't usually happen in the middle of a season.

The offense hasn't evolved with college football. 10 years ago a lot of offenses were like Iowa's. Do the same thing for 16 years and people will figured it out.

Clearly, you do not know what the phrase "a great program" means.

I assure you there are many coaches and ADs around the nation who
recognize this as a great program.

Yeah I guess getting beat by crappy teams year in and year out makes you a great program then Iowa is but that is about it..

Per Matt Cozzi on Twitter, not including injury or dismissal, 18 players have left the Iowa football team since the 2011 season.

Latest posts