Willies Gone?

They can't wait. Virtually no one can be rational about this because they want to be first to speculate about rumors and say they were right....which they could be...or not. Let face it, this board is a Hawkeye guys version of TMZ.

Oh. hope you don't mind. I corrected the spelling of the word ******. Maybe it will get censored.

*it sure did.

Analogy win!

And there's certain things that should not be censored. This was one of those. That's why you need to be a mod over here, Fweak. :)

HE GONE.

And so it begins, this master plan of KurtGDGD: Hawk fan will no longer kvetch about the talent on the sideline when there be no talent on the sideline.

You'll take your checkdown and you'll like your checkdown for ye shall knoweth nothing more!

Can I get a mfking amen!

I wonder if this is the result of his absence from the depth chart or whether his absence from the depth chart is the result of this...

This is funny. And you are prescient Drummer.

Who else is leaving?

No. I just know people connected to the team...related to players...who verify that there are plenty of guys in the locker room who are every bit as tired of the offensive pathos as many of us are. I was told after the ISU game that Derrick was gone...he wasn't going to play for a coach that wouldn't throw the ball.

And there will be more.

While every program loses players, Iowa is not one that can sustain success if it happens more than the norm. And definitely not if we lose guys with most potential to help this team.

I don't blame him for leaving. It's a bit odd to do so mid season so maybe it's grades or legal issue. But even if it is, it's still going to hurt the team as we just don't have the depth or talent to replace guys like him

So does anyone have confirmation that he's leaving due to playing time/the offense/Kurt wants to lose? Or are we just jumping straight to that conclusion.

Have you noticed that between him and VandeBerg the coaches prefer Vandeberg? That might have something to do with it.

Have you noticed that between him and VandeBerg the coaches prefer Vandeberg? That might have something to do with it.

Yeah, but have you gotten a load of v-bergs down field blocking?!?! Man he can really put a fit on a cb 15 yds down field on the far hash.

I think the guy has loads of talent so he might be one of the few who have left the program that actually did well on the field for another program.

An I can't think of any that left Iowa and played well for another BCS level program.

Odd timing for sure.

I thought you said his talent was due to who he faced in the spring game. Or do you just go to different boards to keep people from calling you out? You claim to be a Hawkeye fan but your posts at cyfan seem to indicate otherwise.

For all of you who trashed me for "wild unsubstantiated rumors" a few weeks ago....

Bite me.

Well at least you took the high road. I didnt realize you were talking about Willies. I have a guy on the inside telling me at least 1 more player is leaving at the end of the year.

Latest posts