Will Iowa go after current PSU Players?

I think that Iowa will talk to some of the PSU players/recruits, but I doubt that we will get any. Meyer will be all over them like stink on ****. So will Biliema, and since it sounds like maybe they don't count against the scholarship cap, USC will be paying extra well...

I agree that they should go after positions of immediate need and good young players that fill spots that we lost out on in this and previous classes. If they don't, they aren't doing their jobs.

I don't think Ferentz would contact any current PSU player or commit unless first contacted by that player. After that who knows.

I agree that they should go after positions of immediate need and good young players that fill spots that we lost out on in this and previous classes. If they don't, they aren't doing their jobs.

Bingo....losing talent is the punishment. Iowa needs to pursue and not let OSU, MI, Wiscy,and MSU take all the talent.

How many of these kids were high on us while being recruited? I doubt Ferentz ever comes close to tampering let alone going after a kid. However if a jr or sr DT looks at our depth chart and thinks he can start for us right away and reaches out to Ferentz I wonder what his reaction would be to that.

How many of these kids were high on us while being recruited? I doubt Ferentz ever comes close to tampering let alone going after a kid. However if a jr or sr DT looks at our depth chart and thinks he can start for us right away and reaches out to Ferentz I wonder what his reaction would be to that.
tampering? they are all open to be contacted. it's open season on all current PSU players

I don't think Ferentz would contact any current PSU player or commit unless first contacted by that player. After that who knows.

This. I don't see this staff looking to poach any players but if someone shows interest that's another story. I can see most of the players rallying around the team and sticking around PSU though. We'll see, if one or tow start shopping themselves around it could open the flood gates, especially with the underclassmen.

Here is the way to procedure is set up.

1) A school needs to tell the PSU athletic department that they are interested in talking to a certain player.

2) The player should notify the athletic department that they are interested in talking to a particular team.

All this wait until a player calls garbage people are talking about is ridiculous and frankly lazy coaching.

so you are a week or so away from training camp and you are going to change directions just like that and transfer? Someone has to already be pretty unhappy there to do that...it just won't happen. Even the incoming freshman...you've already been working out all summer with your teammates, tough decision to make to uproot, and go elsewhere.

How long do players have to transfer out and not have to sit? Just this year right? Tough to make that happen, unless you already feel PSU isn't for you.

Latest posts