Will Iowa go after current PSU Players?

Am i the only one that skips any "kurt" comments? Ya i get it blah blah blah kurt. It was never funny tard.

"Kurt" is kind of funny. It's an inside joke from one of our most sarcastic, intelligent and erudite posters.

"Tard" is never funny, and reveals a lack of class and intelligence and basic human decency on your part.

I think that says more about how low your program is than Wisconsin. No chance in hell we storm the court after beating Iowa. We certainly wouldn't need to give away free pizzas to draw fans/students to the game.

And last years team was one of worst in the Bo Ryan era.

That's not a good sign when you're having your some of your worst teams 11 years into your tenure. It looks like Bo is slipping.

It's cute how he's still begging for relevancy. This is the PEAK of Wisconsin sports and he still has to beg for it.

Last edited:
I think that says more about how low your program is than Wisconsin. No chance in hell we storm the court after beating Iowa. We certainly wouldn't need to give away free pizzas to draw fans/students to the game.

And last years team was one of worst in the Bo Ryan era.

See you mad.

See we have a mad troll on our hands....poor baby

Dude's been doing it for over a week on the bball board. Apparently he is outraged that Iowa fans talk about and get excited about Iowa sports on an Iowa message board.

Latest posts