Will BF Be OC Next Spring?

Will BF be OC next spring?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’ve given, attended, bled and died and have had numerous family members, friends and associates play at iowa. It’s in my blood so I don’t apologize to anyone for how I think. I want them to be the absolute best they can be. I was around long before Ferentz and will be after he’s gone. If you want to play tough and shove me off a message board for showing passion, then knock yourself out

I mean I don't know you from a can of beans, but I really gotta question this? Really numerous?

I mean how many people can say they know numerous people who have played at a Div 1 level university, and the three different categories including family?

Again, I can't say it's not true, but..................

I mean I don't know you from a can of beans, but I really gotta question this? Really numerous?

I mean how many people can say they know numerous people who have played at a Div 1 level university, and the three different categories including family?

Again, I can't say it's not true, but..................
Anonymous ones who just want you to trust them when they say so.

I’ve given, attended, bled and died and have had numerous family members, friends and associates play at iowa. It’s in my blood so I don’t apologize to anyone for how I think. I want them to be the absolute best they can be. I was around long before Ferentz and will be after he’s gone. If you want to play tough and shove me off a message board for showing passion, then knock yourself out
Me thinks the Lady doth protest too much.