Wieskamp #21 steal and dunk

I just love it when you guys get called out and all you have in your arsenal is another round of name calling or some hypocritical demand for "proof." This from the guy(s) who post speculation with the implied, "I know so much more than the rest of you." BTW Smith, I did read one of your posts that gave analysis of some Iowa basketball issues, and it was pretty darn good. Should stick to that theme.

Brust for Wisky played defense like that for years without getting called. I hated him for it.

I dig it with JW tho.

I just love it when you guys get called out and all you have in your arsenal is another round of name calling or some hypocritical demand for "proof." This from the guy(s) who post speculation with the implied, "I know so much more than the rest of you." BTW Smith, I did read one of your posts that gave analysis of some Iowa basketball issues, and it was pretty darn good. Should stick to that theme.
Huckster, this was a thread about JW making a play followed up by a comical observation about a shitty high school ref . You chose to read into it more than it really is. You just need to lighten up and not get your panties in a wad . In regards to my analysis, I’ve played the game , I’ve coached the game and I’ve reffereed the game. I thank you

Huckster, this was a thread about JW making a play followed up by a comical observation about a shitty high school ref . You chose to read into it more than it really is. You just need to lighten up and not get your panties in a wad . In regards to my analysis, I’ve played the game , I’ve coached the game and I’ve reffereed the game. I thank you

quit making excuses for your consistently negative posts and just own up to your troll identity. you should probably spell referee correctly if you truly served in that honorable capacity. I will stand by my comment that you provided some interesting perspective on Iowa bb. Never a ref, but played, coached and have had season tickets for Iowa BB through Ralph Miller, Lute Olson, parts of Mr. Davis, Alford, Lickliter, and now Fran. Have been a pretty good student of the game. Football: Evy, Podolak's career, then Lauterbur, Commings, and eventually Hayden. Played football, coached at Kennedy in CR, many years ago with Jerry Mauren and Greg Reed.

quit making excuses for your consistently negative posts and just own up to your troll identity. you should probably spell referee correctly if you truly served in that honorable capacity. I will stand by my comment that you provided some interesting perspective on Iowa bb. Never a ref, but played, coached and have had season tickets for Iowa BB through Ralph Miller, Lute Olson, parts of Mr. Davis, Alford, Lickliter, and now Fran. Have been a pretty good student of the game. Football: Evy, Podolak's career, then Lauterbur, Commings, and eventually Hayden. Played football, coached at Kennedy in CR, many years ago with Jerry Mauren and Greg Reed.
I know how to spell referee . Sometimes the spell check is a little slow when I text too fast . Diehard Hawkeye fans have a god given right to support this team and they also have a god given right to criticize if they feel this great university isn’t pulling their weight when it comes to the unbelievable support these fans give this athletic department . We are a top 25 revenue athletic department and if a fan wants to bitch and demands answers then they deserve it. Last I checked it was a free country and that’s what makes this country great . If there comes a time I’m ashamed to live in this country which will never happen I will move to Paris and eat cheese and work 3 hours a day and tell people they don’t have a right to their opinion

Here's what we need from Wieskamp...hit the three, create off the dribble for others. That is sorely missing on this team. Having another guy who can do it...priceless. Interesting lineups next year with this kid in the fold. You could put four guys out there at 6'7" or better who can handle the rock. Dailey, Cook, Baer, Wieskamp...throw in Garza and having Dailey running point...that's some size and length.

Here's what we need from Wieskamp...hit the three, create off the dribble for others. That is sorely missing on this team. Having another guy who can do it...priceless. Interesting lineups next year with this kid in the fold. You could put four guys out there at 6'7" or better who can handle the rock. Dailey, Cook, Baer, Wieskamp...throw in Garza and having Dailey running point...that's some size and length.
Wieskamp is leading his team in scoring and rebounding but this season he is 18 for 53 from downtown . That’s only 34 percent

Brust for Wisky played defense like that for years without getting called. I hated him for it.

I dig it with JW tho.
Wisconsin mugged players off the ball and got away with it. The worst blatant offender of the on ball foul that I have ever seen was Aaron Craft. And he got away with it because he did it sooooo much. Or he was giving the refs sexual favors before/after each game. Not sure.

Wisconsin mugged players off the ball and got away with it. The worst blatant offender of the on ball foul that I have ever seen was Aaron Craft. And he got away with it because he did it sooooo much. Or he was giving the refs sexual favors before/after each game. Not sure.

Actually, Craft was who I meant. Absolutely.

Latest posts