Wieskamp #21 steal and dunk

Let me put it another way, so you can understand: This was a thread showing a positive play by a big time Iowa recruit. The no call was a "call." So, all you two wanted to talk about was that Joe should never have been allowed to make that play. Always something to bring a negative spin. Hey Sirius, Lighting, smith, it isn't like you guys don't have a reputation to uphold.

Let me put it another way, so you can understand: This was a thread showing a positive play by a big time Iowa recruit. The no call was a "call." So, all you two wanted to talk about was that Joe should never have been allowed to make that play. Always something to bring a negative spin. Hey Sirius, Lighting, smith, it isn't like you guys don't have a reputation to uphold.
giphy.gif

Show me the post where someone said "Joe should never have been able to make that play". Or take your shit elsewhere.

Like the aggressiveness , like the dunk, too bad it was a foul, but hey it doesn't always get called. Ask JBo.

I wouldn't have called that a foul. The PG was lackadaisical in protecting the ball and Wieskamp simply picked his pocket. The contact afterwards was incidental.

Correct..

All these so called officials on this site, and most entertaining are the ones who say he almost took his head off, that’s classic.. .lmao.. This would be a 50/50 call in D1 depending on who and where..

Last edited:
So he stole the ball from some white kid, who will be drinking Busch Light next year in a dorm instead of playing bball somewhere, and dunked.

Clearly JW will be a tremendous force next year in the B10.

So he stole the ball from some white kid, who will be drinking Busch Light next year in a dorm instead of playing bball somewhere, and dunked.

Clearly JW will be a tremendous force next year in the B10.

Don’t all D1 recruits at the High School Level say the same.. :D:D

Don’t all D1 recruits at the High School Level say the same.. :D:D
The refs from the Maryland debacle would have called that maul job. Fran wanted hack jobs on the wrist and forearms. JW went thru the entire left side of that kids body to get the ball. It was a non call that should have been made. The ref probably lives in Muscatine and eats Christmas dinner with the head coach

The refs from the Maryland debacle would have called that maul job. Fran wanted hack jobs on the wrist and forearms. JW went thru the entire left side of that kids body to get the ball. It was a non call that should have been made. The ref probably lives in Muscatine and eats Christmas dinner with the head coach

Clearly didn’t read what that quote was A response to. Hint had noting to do with Officiating lmao and oh imagine that TK liked it who is the most clueless poster on this site

Clearly didn’t read what that quote was A response to. Hint had noting to do with Officiating lmao and oh imagine that TK liked it who is the most clueless poster on this site
I was responding to you because you call all of us so called officials quote unquote. Nice try . You lose . I lose brain cells arguing with uneducated fans

I was responding to you because you call all of us so called officials quote unquote. Nice try . You lose . I lose brain cells arguing with uneducated fans

Have a great day bud, :cool: Fact is all you guys talk they way you do only because your hiding behind a fake message board name.. that’s a fact.. keep trolling..

Latest posts