Why worried about Indiana?

Re: Why worried about Indiana.

Losing streak to Northwestern? So now losing 1 game is a streak?

So if you know why, then I don't have to mention that any team can beat any other team on any given saturday, and that is not just a tired saying. It is stark reality. Do I have to remind you of the losing streak we have with Northwestern? Do I have to remind you that this team likes to play down to its opponents level? UNI? Arkansas State? Hello? Any bells ringing there?

Hell yes, I will be worried about this game!

Every game we play the door is open for defeat. When you step onto the field there will always be a winner and a loser but I've seen nothing including injuries that will cause me to be any more anxious about this game. We have enough weapons offensively and defensively that we will be fine.

NO UPSIDE? are you kidding me? How bout staying in contention for championships with a win. Without a win, thats done. There is plenty to play for this weekend. c'mon now. don't start to think like the media, think like a fan, a true hawk fan. we all know every win is tough to come by, and positives and negatives to be taken from every game. But to say no upside is crazy.

Iowa is SUPPOSED to win this game. I have every confidence they will. Obviously they stay in contention for both the Big 10 and National Championships, but they are already in contention for that, they don't GAIN contention, the MAINTAIN contention.

I'm saying even when they win, no matter how (blow-out or not), the media won't give them any credit for it. From a media perspective there is nothing Iowa gains in this game.

I'm nervous too, of course. Indy could very well score 20+ on our D, but they could be shut out too. If we have to switch our offensive focus off the running game due to injuries, I'm excited to see what Stanzi can do in the role of 2004 Drew Tate.

I think (optimism people) wegher will be available and that paki will give us some good carries. remember folks, vandevelde was a valued part of the o-line last year when dace couldn't play. Remember the way the o-line dominated wisconsin in the second half? I'm no expert but I think wisky's front seven are probably a little better than Indiana's or NW's. we'll be fine. I bet Paki's sleeping with his football right now.

I was worried for weeks 2-7. After the Wisky game I began to truly believe in this team. MSU just made me believe that much harder. Yes every game has been close, but every game they've pulled something out of their a$* to get it done.

While I have the expectation that they can FINALLY put everything together and win big, I'm prepared for a close one. But now I believe they can win every game..

Latest posts