Why doesn't Bryce go Devyn's way?

You have NO proof that he's intentionally picking on Marble. You don't know his intentions at all.

I guess it just looks obvious on TV when replaying it over and over and seeing him doing the same things and going to the same exact players in the same exact situations, or forcing shots.

I guess it just looks obvious on TV when replaying it over and over and seeing him doing the same things and going to the same exact players in the same exact situations.

He's missing other players, too. The fact that Marble is open more often than the others doesn't prove any sinister/cancerous motives. Cartwright just isn't playing well right now.

Brommer misses a lot of free throws. I suppose he's doing that on purpose, too?

I guess it just looks obvious on TV when replaying it over and over and seeing him doing the same things and going to the same exact players in the same exact situations.
He's missing other players, too. The fact that Marble is open more often than the others doesn't prove any sinister/cancerous motives. Cartwright just isn't playing well right now.Brommer misses a lot of free throws. I suppose he's doing that on purpose, too?

I don't support this thread but that was a terrible comparison. So stupid.

I don't think some of you guys are realizing that Devyn took Cartwright's position.

I'm well-aware of that. That doesn't mean Cartwright is not giving it to Marble out of spite. Until someone catches Cartwright on the record saying he's deliberately turning his back on Marble, suggesting he is doing so is a classic case of pot-stirring.

Latest posts