Why doesn't Bryce go Devyn's way?

A ball hog who I seem to recall lead the league in assists last season. Something does not match up there.

IMG_20120110_192754.jpg

In the above pic, if you remember Bryce forcing a shot from there instead of kicking it to Marble, you remembered correctly.

Edit.

Looks like there were guys behind him off screen open too.

Last edited:
Marble should Franslam Cartwright's *** next time he doesn't pass him the ball when he's wide open..save that poor chair some disfigurement.

In the above pic, if you remember Bryce forcing a shot from there instead of kicking it to Marble, you remembered correctly.

Edit.

Looks like there were guys behind him off screen open too.

Nobody's denying Cartwright has been forcing things lately. But you're one of very few, if not the only idiot making it out like he just doesn't want to feed Marble. You said it yourself, there's another player behind him who was wide open. Why didn't he make THAT pass?

Stop trying to make this out like Cartwright is going rouge and is some kind of cancer.

Nobody's denying Cartwright has been forcing things lately. But you're one of very few, if not the only idiot making it out like he just doesn't want to feed Marble. You said it yourself, there's another player behind him who was wide open. Why didn't he make THAT pass?

Stop trying to make this out like Cartwright is going rouge and is some kind of cancer.

I show photographic evidence behind my thoughts, and you resort to name calling. Is this really what the hawkeyenation is about? I'm new here, but have been a hawkeye's fan my entire life.

You're right, there were players I said were open behind him and he could have made that pass too. But this photo I posted reflects a trend I've been seeing in a number of games now. I guess I'm just an idiot.

I show photographic evidence behind my thoughts, and you resort to name calling. Is this really what the hawkeyenation is about? I'm new here, but have been a hawkeye's fan my entire life.

You're right, there were players I said were open behind him and he could have made that pass too. But this photo I posted reflects a trend I've been seeing in a number of games now. I guess I'm just an idiot.

I didn't say the trend of Cartwright forcing the issue rather than making the easy pass wasn't real. I said you're an idiot for suggesting he has some kind of cancerous motive for doing that.

I didn't say the trend of Cartwright forcing the issue rather than making the easy pass wasn't real. I said you're an idiot for suggesting he has some kind of cancerous motive for doing that.

Confirmation of the childish name calling. I also stated I noticed this in a number of games, with me using replay at my will with dvr.

Confirmation of the childish name calling. I also stated I noticed this in a number of games, with me using replay at my will with dvr.

Again, I didn't say there wasn't a trend. YOU are the one applying some kind of cancerous motive to the situation. You know, what's commonly referred to as "pot-stirring"?

Again, I didn't say there wasn't a trend. YOU are the one applying some kind of cancerous motive to the situation. You know, what's commonly referred to as "pot-stirring"?

If you want to tell me that posting a pic to prove my point is pot stirring, then fine. I'm stirring the pot. What now??

Assists are overrated.

Overrated as a measuring stick for a player's worth? Sure, you can make that argument. But it's not typical for a guy to be a ball hog and a conference assist leader at the same time. Because assists by necessity involve giving the ball to someone else.

If you want to tell me that posting a pic to prove my point is pot stirring, then fine. I'm stirring the pot. What now??

So he's missing open guys and forcing shots. I highly doubt he is intentionally picking on Marble. He's missing other guys plenty, too. Suggesting that he's picking on Marble intentionally is what qualifies as pot-stirring. Because you have ZERO proof of that.

Also, to be technical, that picture shows exactly ONE play. ONE play, by definition doesn't illustrate a trend.

Last edited:
So he's missing open guys and forcing shots. I highly doubt he is intentionally picking on Marble. He's missing other guys plenty, too.

In the last few games he's had Devyn open on plenty of occasions and went to Gatens (or a couple others, but I notice Gatens most the time) in a bad spot. Or he forces a bad shot.

In the last few games he's had Devyn open on plenty of occasions and went to Gatens (or a couple others, but I notice Gatens most the time) in a bad spot. Or he forces a bad shot.

And he's missed other wide open guys, too. He may miss Marble more than the others, but you have ZERO proof that it's intentional, and suggesting otherwise (without proof) is pot-stirring. How is this so difficult to understand?

Latest posts