Why do the republicans/conservatives have this love for Putin and Russia???

That’s horseshit. That’s like saying all Russians are in favor of the war because they’re Russian. We both know that’s not true at all.

Trump doesn’t own the Republican Party.

If you had a priest that turned out to be a child molester should you be forced to renounce Catholicism because the archbishops refused to acknowledge it or support prosecution? No. Because you’d know that the principles you believed in (right, wrong, or otherwise) were bigger than any one individual.

Trust me, I’m no fucking apologist when it comes to conservatism, but fair is fair. Just like you don’t think people should consider you a communist for being liberal with no middle ground, also they should not throw all republicans in with Donald Trump.
I follow your logic. I was not referencing individual voters. I was reporting what I certainly consider to be a position confirmed by the leadership of the Republican Party. If you don’t think Trump “owns” the Republican Party you should take a hard look at virtually every party leader and candidate and their fealty to Trump.
You call my post “horse shit” when you simply misrepresented my position, which has no relationship with Russian citizens’ views of the war.
As to your reference to the Catholic Church, in no way do my remarks attack those in that Church who condemn not only the actions of the priests who defiled children but also those who are leaders in the Church who persist in denial. That is the essence of my position.

shall we talk about the folks at PRAVDA WEST such as Tucker Carlson who has over and over said his support for Russian and Putin in heavy doses last month?

shall we talk about Trump praising Putin over and over since the disaster day when his criminally heavy admin took over in Jan 2017? as in 216 criminal indictments in 4 yrs vs ZERO in 8 yrs of Obama and Biden?

Carlson like Jordan, Graham, McConnell, Rohracher, Mcarthy, etc are all on Putin's payroll and let us not forget the MOSCOW EIGHT led by Johnson of WI who spent the 4th of July 2018 in Moscow with Putin - Imagine if Pelosi and 7 Dems spent the 4th of July in Moscow when Obama was President?

Trump was recruited by Russia starting in the mid 80's and the Russians gave Trump hundreds of millions to fund his Real Estate venture ... money he ain't got and soon due to Russia ... Trump was given his marching orders by Putin to break up NATO and to hammer Urkaine which he did in regards to Hunter Biden who committed ZERO CRIMES

Those that think Trump was tough is simply a low level IQ Magat who has NO CLUE about Dugin, Lugenpresse, "Deep State" or what the bible says about abortion .... shall we talk about Trump sucking up to Russia/ Putin? .. HERE ARE FACTS WHICH IS FOREIGN TO TRUMP MAGATs:

Trump has repeatedly praised Putin
Trump hired Manafort to run his campaign
Trump suggested Russia can keep Crimea
Trump aides softened GOP platform on Ukraine
Trump made light of Russian hacking
Trump capitalized on Russian meddling to win
Trump denied that Russia interfered in 2016
Trump transition undermined Russian sanctions
Trump was open to lifting Russian sanctions
Trump refused to say Putin is a killer
Trump mulled returning spy bases to Russia
Trump gave Russia classified intelligence
Trump criticized and alienated NATO allies
Trump was reluctant to sign Russian sanctions
Trump proposed a cyber unit with Russia
Trump thanked Putin for expelling US diplomats
Trump eased sanctions on Deripaska
Trump congratulated Putin on his sham election
Trump balked at sanctions for Skripal poisoning
Trump nixed US statement about Russian war
Trump praised pro-Russian leaders in Europe
Trump didn’t publicly condemn Russian attack
Trump defended Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
Trump asked allies to let Russia back in the G7
Trump’s Syria withdrawal gave Putin a boost
Trump repeated Kremlin talking points on ISIS
Trump spread Russian myths about Ukraine
Trump temporarily froze US aid for Ukraine
Trump smeared US ambassador to Ukraine
Trump considered visiting Putin on Russian soil
Trump gave Putin a PR victory on Covid-19
Trump invited Russia to 2020 G7 summit
Trump directed CIA to share intel with Russia
Trump ignored warnings of Russian bounties
Trump called Russian bounty story a ‘hoax’
Trump never raised Russian bounties with Putin
Trump ordered US troops out of Germany

I follow your logic. I was not referencing individual voters. I was reporting what I certainly consider to be a position confirmed by the leadership of the Republican Party. If you don’t think Trump “owns” the Republican Party you should take a hard look at virtually every party leader and candidate and their fealty to Trump.
You call my post “horse shit” when you simply misrepresented my position, which has no relationship with Russian citizens’ views of the war.
As to your reference to the Catholic Church, in no way do my remarks attack those in that Church who condemn not only the actions of the priests who defiled children but also those who are leaders in the Church who persist in denial. That is the essence of my position.

Trump MAGAts think Putin is a "Christian" ... same ignorant racists who think the USA was founded on Christianity as they have never read the 1789 Treaty of Versailles .... same assclowns who have NO CLUE that Genesis states "not a human until it takes a breath of fresh air" regarding their bullshit abortion bullshit

Trump supporters are simply DUMB ON ALL ISSUES from start to finish and have never ran into one who can tell me what LUGENPRESSE is as that would take reading Hitler's Mein Kampf

shall we talk about the folks at PRAVDA WEST such as Tucker Carlson who has over and over said his support for Russian and Putin in heavy doses last month?

shall we talk about Trump praising Putin over and over since the disaster day when his criminally heavy admin took over in Jan 2017? as in 216 criminal indictments in 4 yrs vs ZERO in 8 yrs of Obama and Biden?

Carlson like Jordan, Graham, McConnell, Rohracher, Mcarthy, etc are all on Putin's payroll and let us not forget the MOSCOW EIGHT led by Johnson of WI who spent the 4th of July 2018 in Moscow with Putin - Imagine if Pelosi and 7 Dems spent the 4th of July in Moscow when Obama was President?

Trump was recruited by Russia starting in the mid 80's and the Russians gave Trump hundreds of millions to fund his Real Estate venture ... money he ain't got and soon due to Russia ... Trump was given his marching orders by Putin to break up NATO and to hammer Urkaine which he did in regards to Hunter Biden who committed ZERO CRIMES

Those that think Trump was tough is simply a low level IQ Magat who has NO CLUE about Dugin, Lugenpresse, "Deep State" or what the bible says about abortion .... shall we talk about Trump sucking up to Russia/ Putin? .. HERE ARE FACTS WHICH IS FOREIGN TO TRUMP MAGATs:

Trump has repeatedly praised Putin
Trump hired Manafort to run his campaign
Trump suggested Russia can keep Crimea
Trump aides softened GOP platform on Ukraine
Trump made light of Russian hacking
Trump capitalized on Russian meddling to win
Trump denied that Russia interfered in 2016
Trump transition undermined Russian sanctions
Trump was open to lifting Russian sanctions
Trump refused to say Putin is a killer
Trump mulled returning spy bases to Russia
Trump gave Russia classified intelligence
Trump criticized and alienated NATO allies
Trump was reluctant to sign Russian sanctions
Trump proposed a cyber unit with Russia
Trump thanked Putin for expelling US diplomats
Trump eased sanctions on Deripaska
Trump congratulated Putin on his sham election
Trump balked at sanctions for Skripal poisoning
Trump nixed US statement about Russian war
Trump praised pro-Russian leaders in Europe
Trump didn’t publicly condemn Russian attack
Trump defended Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
Trump asked allies to let Russia back in the G7
Trump’s Syria withdrawal gave Putin a boost
Trump repeated Kremlin talking points on ISIS
Trump spread Russian myths about Ukraine
Trump temporarily froze US aid for Ukraine
Trump smeared US ambassador to Ukraine
Trump considered visiting Putin on Russian soil
Trump gave Putin a PR victory on Covid-19
Trump invited Russia to 2020 G7 summit
Trump directed CIA to share intel with Russia
Trump ignored warnings of Russian bounties
Trump called Russian bounty story a ‘hoax’
Trump never raised Russian bounties with Putin
Trump ordered US troops out of Germany
I think I need to save and share this post.

I think I need to save and share this post.
please do sir ... Trump MAGAts have NO CLUE on history ... get rattled when one throws out facts and frankly are as dumb as the lowlifes in Germany who sucked up to Hitler who conned folks with his MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN (sound familar Trump assholes?)

please do sir ... Trump MAGAts have NO CLUE on history ... get rattled when one throws out facts and frankly are as dumb as the lowlifes in Germany who sucked up to Hitler who conned folks with his MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN (sound familar Trump assholes?)
You sound identical to O'Keefe when he's being sarcastic.

********* I deleted some of your post to make room but you did some great research and brought out a lot of old, damning headlines. Great stuff.

You sound identical to O'Keefe when he's being sarcastic.
I deal with reality and not the bullshit Russian talking pts via FOX NEWSLESS, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, "Q", Sean Hannity, Trump the Fatass Fascist, etc

Facts scare the crap out of Trump MAGAts who simply are:

Uneducated
American hating fascists
Conspiracy based shitheads
Clueless on history
Proven liars
Racists like their hero Trump
Closet Pedophiles
Closet Homosexuals
Cluess on what the bible states
Women hating bastards

if the Orange Musiolini was in the Oval Office can guarantee that the USA would be sending money and weapons to Russia ....

Trump was recruited by the Soviets in the 80's as he was a perfect target for the Russians:

* Ego the size of Russia itself
* A very ignorant human
* A full blown narcissist
* A human with no concern for others
* A human in desperate need of money
* A human with deep seeded racist issues

The MAGAts are obviously too dumb to understand REALITY regarding how much damage they did to the USA by joining and supporting the Trump Cult ... a cult based around Fascism and a cult based around racism and totally disregard for American values

That’s horseshit. That’s like saying all Russians are in favor of the war because they’re Russian. We both know that’s not true at all.

Trump doesn’t own the Republican Party.

If you had a priest that turned out to be a child molester should you be forced to renounce Catholicism because the archbishops refused to acknowledge it or support prosecution? No. Because you’d know that the principles you believed in (right, wrong, or otherwise) were bigger than any one individual.

Trust me, I’m no fucking apologist when it comes to conservatism, but fair is fair. Just like you don’t think people should consider you a communist for being liberal with no middle ground, also they should not throw all republicans in with Donald Trump.
I would rather be a Liberal instead of a god damn fascist loving supporter of the Trump party who saw 8 members spend the 4th of July 2018 with their boss in Moscow named Putin led by Ron Johnson of WI

Supporters of the GQP are truly ignorant folks who get their bullshit from wack jobs like FUCKER Carlson, Alex Jones, Mike Lindell, Marjoie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, OAN, Newsmaxless and all of em dumb enough to think there is "fake news" as they know nothing about history and in particular the Hitler playbook which Trump used

Interesting how the only ones who are actually child pedophiles are Matt Gaetz and this close buddy of Trump: https://www.kare11.com/article/news...cking/89-f82f2f57-7d4b-4bf7-bab0-2176e2a8f48d

GQP = SEND US YOUR DUMB WHO PREFER RUSSIA OVER THE USA

sooooo the CONSERVSHITs ain't in bed with Russia?

When Russia sanctioned Canada, it barred leaders from all major federal parties, including conservative leaders

But when Russia sanctioned the U.S., it barred Democratic leaders only. It didn’t name a single GOP leader such as Moscow Mitch, Leningrad Lindsey and the leader of the Moscow Eight named Ron Johnson

The signal couldn’t be clearer tha the GQP has sold out their souls to Putin and company

I deal with reality and not the bullshit Russian talking pts via FOX NEWSLESS, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, "Q", Sean Hannity, Trump the Fatass Fascist, etc

Facts scare the crap out of Trump MAGAts who simply are:

Uneducated
American hating fascists
Conspiracy based shitheads
Clueless on history
Proven liars
Racists like their hero Trump
Closet Pedophiles
Closet Homosexuals
Cluess on what the bible states
Women hating bastards
Holy shit you ARE O'Keefe!

Warning, if you want to machine-gun a bunch of spam on any boards like the guy above, starting 6+ threads on the same topic, and completely going off the rails not relating to the topic at hand, you're gonna get bounced. I left his threads up so you all could see what I'm talking about, but they're locked.

FYI, "docb69" above owns an autodialer voicemail marketing "company." His VERY low-rent website advertises services for no-ring voicemails and offers different rates for multiple thousand calls per day. So...when you get those voicemails about car warranties and vacation condos that never even rang...that's the guy who did it and they are illegal under Federal law.

Apparently spam is in his blood.

At any rate, don't fucking do it here. Many of you have had your accounts for 12+ years. It's not worth it.

This is an open discussion forum and I have stuck 100% to the no censorship policy, but it is not your political spam machine--left or right.

You won't find a Republican more pro Ukraine than me. Two of my daughters are dual citizens of the US and Ukraine. I communicate with friends in Ukraine daily and I'm heartbroken over what is happening to them. I'm surprised at the heart of the Ukrainian people as over the centuries they learned to survive to live the next day. The Ukrainian military went from being a kitten to a saber tooth tiger in a short period of time. Man pads also help and Putin was stupid for his timing. Much of Ukraine looks a lot of Iowa with far fewer roads. Try taking a pickup across Iowa farm fields in late February and see what happens. You get stuck is what happens. You can't off-road. They have way fewer roads.

Why do very small elements support Putin? Like Trump they see Putin as standing against the so-called CABAL. The sad part is that BIDEN tried to personally gain by helping Burisma develop the Donbas in gas/oil. That reserves with fracking are huge, likely bigger than North Dakota. If Donbas is developed, Russian gas/oil isn't needed in West Europe and Russian dies economically as this is 1/3 of the economy. Putin did not develop his economic base beyond petrol/chemical, military weapons and hacking. The west didn't encourage him either. This war is about Russian survival. Biden/others are seen as the CABAL trying to control the world.

Far-right Republicans naturally have a distaste for Biden. They consider him part of the CABAL. Putin is seen as standing up to the CABAL as well as against some liberal social agendas. The number is greatly overstated by the OP. Numbers are likely bigger than many expect.

This war could go to WW3 rather quickly though likely not. That is another hot button for the far right. The concept of the CABAL wanting to greatly lower the worlds population. Far rights naturally are closer to Republicans than are Dems.

Please don't try and insinuate more than my comments say.

One of my good friends had to go to the bomb shelter 3x last night. We were talking when sirens went off. His home is a transition shelter for refugees. Another friend saw an apartment building blow up from a missile strike as he escaped Kyiv. A female friend stated, "to be alive is to be well". I talk often with a friend who is staying as fighting gets closer with his wife as his elderly mother is too sick to move. She would never survive.

There is the explanation to the exaggerated topic initial post. спасиба

You better read this https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/23/republicans-putin-biden-ukraine/ The article has quote marks in it so I think they said this shit. I will look for more

Trump and his supporters praise Putin and dismiss Biden as crisis unfolds​

A vocal group of right-leaning figures admires the Russian president for what they depict as his strength and shrewdness, while disdaining a U.S. president they dismiss as weak​

They are talking about strength vs weakness of individuals, not so much approving the actions of a tyrant. I can't believe you can't infer that from reading that. That's what it means to have goggles on.

You won't find a Republican more pro Ukraine than me. Two of my daughters are dual citizens of the US and Ukraine. I communicate with friends in Ukraine daily and I'm heartbroken over what is happening to them. I'm surprised at the heart of the Ukrainian people as over the centuries they learned to survive to live the next day. The Ukrainian military went from being a kitten to a saber tooth tiger in a short period of time. Man pads also help and Putin was stupid for his timing. Much of Ukraine looks a lot of Iowa with far fewer roads. Try taking a pickup across Iowa farm fields in late February and see what happens. You get stuck is what happens. You can't off-road. They have way fewer roads.

Why do very small elements support Putin? Like Trump they see Putin as standing against the so-called CABAL. The sad part is that BIDEN tried to personally gain by helping Burisma develop the Donbas in gas/oil. That reserves with fracking are huge, likely bigger than North Dakota. If Donbas is developed, Russian gas/oil isn't needed in West Europe and Russian dies economically as this is 1/3 of the economy. Putin did not develop his economic base beyond petrol/chemical, military weapons and hacking. The west didn't encourage him either. This war is about Russian survival. Biden/others are seen as the CABAL trying to control the world.

Far-right Republicans naturally have a distaste for Biden. They consider him part of the CABAL. Putin is seen as standing up to the CABAL as well as against some liberal social agendas. The number is greatly overstated by the OP. Numbers are likely bigger than many expect.

This war could go to WW3 rather quickly though likely not. That is another hot button for the far right. The concept of the CABAL wanting to greatly lower the worlds population. Far rights naturally are closer to Republicans than are Dems.

Please don't try and insinuate more than my comments say.

One of my good friends had to go to the bomb shelter 3x last night. We were talking when sirens went off. His home is a transition shelter for refugees. Another friend saw an apartment building blow up from a missile strike as he escaped Kyiv. A female friend stated, "to be alive is to be well". I talk often with a friend who is staying as fighting gets closer with his wife as his elderly mother is too sick to move. She would never survive.

There is the explanation to the exaggerated topic initial post. спасиба

Honest question. I've heard of these bomb shelters. Are they in most homes or the basements of apartments. How does it actually work over there? Do they have bomb shelters like some have tornado shelters over here?

God peace citizens of Ukraine.

Honest question. I've heard of these bomb shelters. Are they in most homes or the basements of apartments. How does it actually work over there? Do they have bomb shelters like some have tornado shelters over here?

Starting with the most sophisticated.

4 or 5 cities in Ukraine have subways. Only been in Kyiv subway. It is HUNDREDS of feet deep. Up to 350 feet. In the cold war the US did almost NOTHING to protect people in the event of nuclear war. The Soviets at least did. Kyiv's system can shelter 100,000 people. It's incredible. Used it many times. Here is a pic of the stairs.
1647465992243.png

On city streets in Kyiv and Most other cities, the Soviets built shelters right underneath the intersections. Under ground under streets are stores, restaurants and businesses that you would never know were there. In Kyiv once a guy tried to rob me. Kept bumping into me. I didn't know what to do. I took off for one of these underground intersections and lost him in the masses of people.

One friend was at first going to the subway, but he thought that was too dangerous so he and his neighbors put beds and supplies in the basement of the apartment complex. His first realized there was a war came at 4:15 (which is when I think Barbarossa started in WW2) when a nearby building was hit by a missile. He has since escaped Kyiv and saw a building get hit by a missile. One lady friend said it took her 3 days to go 24 miles due to traffic and check points.

Others go to root cellars which are often concrete from Soviet days and civil defense One friend made his house from a small school and keeps refugees.

Funny story from one friend. There were all particularly scared one night and a guy let out a loud fart which scared the crap out of everyone thinking it was the end. Here is the fart shelter. Most of my friends after the initial days became exhausted and quit going into the shelters for a day and then decided that wasn't a good idea. Moods swing from optimism to dispair.
1647466676826.png

Warning, if you want to machine-gun a bunch of spam on any boards like the guy above, starting 6+ threads on the same topic, and completely going off the rails not relating to the topic at hand, you're gonna get bounced. I left his threads up so you all could see what I'm talking about, but they're locked.

FYI, "docb69" above owns an autodialer voicemail marketing "company." His VERY low-rent website advertises services for no-ring voicemails and offers different rates for multiple thousand calls per day. So...when you get those voicemails about car warranties and vacation condos that never even rang...that's the guy who did it and they are illegal under Federal law.

Apparently spam is in his blood.

At any rate, don't fucking do it here. Many of you have had your accounts for 12+ years. It's not worth it.

This is an open discussion forum and I have stuck 100% to the no censorship policy, but it is not your political spam machine--left or right.
Whats funny is a couple people thought those posts were legit good posts. Imagine someone coming here and posting spam far right shit and posters saying "I'm gunna coping that post and use it". Embarrassing.

Starting with the most sophisticated.

4 or 5 cities in Ukraine have subways. Only been in Kyiv subway. It is HUNDREDS of feet deep. Up to 350 feet. In the cold war the US did almost NOTHING to protect people in the event of nuclear war. The Soviets at least did. Kyiv's system can shelter 100,000 people. It's incredible. Used it many times. Here is a pic of the stairs.
View attachment 8851
Is that the elevator from the movie The Heavenly Kid?

Latest posts