Why do so many ISU fans read (and post on) this board?

That's all you can say because I had to explain it to you like a child. If you don't understand a post don't reply or ask why it was posted before you put your own twist on it.

Unless you recently converted to Judaism, it was way out of line.

tim_whatley.jpg

Hawkeyeshane, good point honestly didn't even realize I had it in present tense until you said that. I was more refferring the how they felt back then not really my views now.

I'm here to help...mostly...I'm also here to be sarcastic...but not in this case!

This brings up another good question how can one be racist over a religion not pointed at you boat but are there people that think its a race?

I honestly don't understand why they are here. Its like the Jews during ww2 they keep coming over here but nobody really wants them.

What a terrible, terrible thing to say. You should be ashamed of yourself. I can't believe that I have anything in common with you (being a Hawk).

ahahahaha....great stuff here in this thread. See what talking about the Clones does?

STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM. STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THEM. THEY WILL LOSE INTEREST. THREADS LIKE THIS JUST PERPETUATE THE PROBLEM. (AND CAUSE THE MORONIC HAWKS TO COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK APPARENTLY) haha

Hawkeyeshane, good point honestly didn't even realize I had it in present tense until you said that. I was more refferring the how they felt back then not really my views now.

So they are not your views? or "not really" your views meaning they somewhat are? a Fruidian(sp?) slip while correcting one...

I honestly don't understand why they are here. Its like the Jews during ww2 they keep coming over here but nobody really wants them.

It is not that people don't understand it. It is that it was a horribly tasteless analogy and I am pretty hard to offend.

Latest posts