Why do so many ISU fans read (and post on) this board?

Everybody wants a ban keep it coming study up on your history fellas and you'll find I pointed out a meere fact intended to be joke but some people on here have the sole purpous of negativety

Everybody wants a ban keep it coming study up on your history fellas and you'll find I pointed out a meere fact intended to be joke but some people on here have the sole purpous of negativety

Do you really think the slaughter of tens of thousands of people is funny?

Do you really think the slaughter of tens of thousands of people is funny?
Umm it was several million first of all and that's what the post said that's just what everyone is reading. Here ill explain for all of you simple minded people. During the war periods hundreds of thousands of Jews came over and they worked for cheap and took jobs from Americans. Hence the reason no Americans wanted them here back then.

Umm it was several million first of all and that's what the post said that's just what everyone is reading. Here ill explain for all of you simple minded people. During the war periods hundreds of thousands of Jews came over and they worked for cheap and took jobs from Americans. Hence the reason no Americans wanted them here back then.

Wow.

That's all you can say because I had to explain it to you like a child. If you don't understand a post don't reply or ask why it was posted before you put your own twist on it.

This message is hidden because truehawk is on your ignore list.

See ya later when you come back under a new screen name after JM gives you the boot.

I think your problem started when you brought it all the way up to "right now" by switching your tense to present...you jumped from "ww2" to "they keep coming here" and "nobody really wants them"...if you wanted to enlighten the board instead of pi$$ it off, you probably should've kept your comment to past tense...the fact that you did it twice tells people that you weren't joking.

Hawkeyeshane, good point honestly didn't even realize I had it in present tense until you said that. I was more refferring the how they felt back then not really my views now.

Latest posts