Who's your NFL team and are you happy with their picks...so far

Jets fan and i'm okay with what they drafted/free agents this year kind of a flood of talent I hope they didn't sacrifice team chemistry. I still think they'd have won if Shonn Greene hadn't gotten injured ribs.

The never ending carousel of coaches, the 2 & 4 win seasons have told me enough to know they are a bad draft team. Yes, Jason Campbell is a seemingly good fit, but will he be a back-up to J. Russell? Is the experiment over? With Al Davis sticking his nose in every part of the organization, no-one really knows. So until they turn the ship back around and hell, even go 7-9 this season that is a huge step forward, I'm not sold.
Maybe, I was a little harsh about this years draft. I've been kicked so many times I'm a little numb.

I am no Raider fan but Russell days in the NFL are done. He is now tipping the scales at 300 lbs and he is in bad shape. They say he will be released this week as Boller and Gradkowski will back up Campbell. You should feel good that they upgraded their QB position without giving up hardly anything (4th round pick in 2012).

49ers fan - I thought it was stupid to trade to 11 for Davis, but they didn't give up much for him. I'm also concerned about the "diva" attitude rumors I've heard about him. However, if they're true I have now doubt that Samurai Mike will knock the diva out of him with a few trips up and down "The Hill"

Overall I am excited about their draft. They did exactly what they needed to do.

Latest posts