Who's ready for some Hawk football

Nobody will top this, NOBODY. When they were first legalized in Iowa, I had to go to my brother-in-laws same sex marriage during the Iowa vs Ohio St Big 10 championship game when James Vandenburg damn near led Iowa to a win as a freshman.

It was the 2nd year of legalized SS marriage in Iowa and these two were not even living in Iowa but came back just to get married, during the BIG 10 championship weekend!!

drop mic.

Nobody will top this, NOBODY. When they were first legalized in Iowa, I had to go to my brother-in-laws same sex marriage during the Iowa vs Ohio St Big 10 championship game when James Vandenburg damn near led Iowa to a win as a freshman.

It was the 2nd year of legalized SS marriage in Iowa and these two were not even living in Iowa but came back just to get married, during the BIG 10 championship weekend!!

drop mic.

Uh...how did the bridesmaids look?

drop mic.
The best part of this is that you and several other males were probably the subject of a blog post and dozens of brunch conversations involving various gay couples and fag hags about how lame straight men in flyover country are for wanting to watch some stupid sports ball game.

The best part of this is that you and several other males were probably the subject of a blog post and dozens of brunch conversations involving various gay couples and fag hags about how lame straight men in flyover country are for wanting to watch some stupid sports ball game.

Probably.

Latest posts