Who would you want to Replace KF?

Anyone know if tommy from Des Moines is available? The **** we would see on Saturday would be unbelievable.

Not even a relevant question until 2020 because Kirk's not going anywhere until then.

2020 is how far his contract goes, but we all know that doesn't guarantee a coach his job until then - just that he will be owed salary through that year. Keep going 4-8, missing bowl games, etc. and a buyout becomes a valid topic of conversation before 2020.

I know that this has been discussed before and didn't come to fruition, but the times have changed. How about....... B.J. Armstrong!

Don't dismiss......

Chris Kleiman, NDSU head coach. Iowa native and played/graduated from UNI. Only 46 years old and a winner.

http://www.gobison.com/coaches.aspx?rc=769&path=football

Found in Wiki - "The Bison are the current three-time defending NCAA Division I-FCS National Champions and have a 47-2 record since the start of 2011, the best record in all of Division I Football during that time frame and one of the best in NCAA Division 1 history. Currently, the Bison have won 27 straight games, the longest streak in FCS history and have not lost a road game since 2010. In the final AP Football Poll of the 2013-14 season, North Dakota State finished with 17 points which placed them at #29, the highest in FCS history."

Klieman might be looking to move up and out of Fargo. :confused:

Latest posts