Who travels the farthest to kinnick

I have a relatively short drive from Des Moines. Kudos to the diehards who travel more than four hours. That is a commitment. Makes me realize I should stop bi&*ing about my 1.5 hour drive from the Metro area ... :)

Season tickets. Lincoln, NE - about 4:45. Only missed 2 games since I graduated in 1998.

6.5hrs from Sioux Falls, SD. We have season tickets and go to every game and the close away games. Minny and Nebby are close games for us so we will be at those for sure.

Anticipating a Big Ten title clash, I made plans early to attend the Ohio State game at Kinnick last season. But to do it, I had to fly from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia...and be back in Saudi for work in six days. It was the flyover game, so despite the lack of title implications and the last-minute loss, it wasn't a total disaster...but it was expensive.

I had season tickets from 1968 to 1994, but have been overseas most of the time since then. I hope to return to Iowa and become a season ticket holder again for the 2013 season.

I currently make the trek from Las Vegas for every home game. This is my sixth football season doing this. The trip is easier with a win.
Before Vegas was from Chicago for some 15 seasons or so.
Before Chicago was Bettendorf, as I grew up.
I have had season tickets since 1980, which were added to my parents' season ticket purchase which began in 1968.

3 1/2 from Columbia. A buddy of mine makes the trip from Anchorage, AK, for one game a year. I give him the nod.

Im pretty sure almost everyone of us who has tickets to games, drive to iowa city. but who travels the farthest (time wise) to get to IC?
Im from the Des Moines area so thats almost a 2hr drive.
and if you do travel really far, do you have season tickets and always make the trip for home games?

hr 20 for me...

Grand Island, NE. A little over 400 miles. I go to every home game and try to make an away game each year. We are going to Minnesota next week and with a little help from my Husker father in law my son and I will be at the game in Lincoln.

The couple that sits behind us drive from Louisville, Kentucky for every home game, season ticket holders for 5 years!

Latest posts