Who is hyping Minnesota

Literally the worst offense in the entire country but if you don’t felate Brian and Kirk anyway that’s considered bitching and moaning apparently.

You're seriously fucking wrong if you think some of us want to fellate BF if we have some level of positivity about the program. Also, if you're going to be crass, at least spell the word correctly.

Everyone knows, and has read hundreds of posts, ad nauseam, about Petras and BF. It's not like you're enlightening anyone with this information.

Aren't you thrilled to have beaten Purdue and Wisconsin? They've had our number in recent years. Cheers.

So are you trying to talk yourself into thinking Iowa has a prayer in Minneapolis. Okay I'll bite..

Iowa's wins 4-4 Rutgers, 1-7 Northwestern, 2-7 Nevada and. South Dakota State who plays in a Division lower than us Boy is that IMPRESSIVE Ice :).

Here's the deal Iowa is very soft on the Offensive side of the ball and Iowa will not win on the road the rest of the way. They will not beat Purdue or Minnesota. Iowa will struggle with Wisconsin and should beat Nebraska. 2-2 is best case scenario but I wouldn't be surprised if Iowa's lone win the rest of the way is Nebraska.
I just love this post.

About MN, I know obviously that Iowa won. So therefore the Defensive Strategy worked, but why did Iowa's D look so much different? The cutbacks by the RB were wide open. The strength of the D is covering a lot of angles, yet Iowa way overcommitted (and still couldn't really stop the rb). The RB was close to breaking the all time MN record for career yards. It was the most they overused him and maybe the overuse led to the fumble.

About MN, I know obviously that Iowa won. So therefore the Defensive Strategy worked, but why did Iowa's D look so much different? The cutbacks by the RB were wide open. The strength of the D is covering a lot of angles, yet Iowa way overcommitted (and still couldn't really stop the rb). The RB was close to breaking the all time MN record for career yards. It was the most they overused him and maybe the overuse led to the fumble.
I don't know. It was frustrating. It seems like Minny saw something on tape and new how to be at the appropriate spots with some precision. That back is also amazing.

Offensively (and I know the yards aren't there), I thought Petras and crew were fairly solid. He made a few really clutch throws, including one that set up the kick for the win. It was good to see.

I don't know. It was frustrating. It seems like Minny saw something on tape and new how to be at the appropriate spots with some precision. That back is also amazing.

Offensively (and I know the yards aren't there), I thought Petras and crew were fairly solid. He made a few really clutch throws, including one that set up the kick for the win. It was good to see.
The game didn't feel like an Iowa game this year. First team to really sort of manhandle Iowa. A little bit.

Our line is a bit undersized and Minnesota did a good job up front, but it also helped that Minnesota basically held to seal the cutback lane damned near every play and the refs weren't gonna slow the game down with penalty flags. I ain't worried about that happening again unless we get homered by the refs in the conference title game.

Basically agree.... except Qtr 3