Who is GCU?

I was really impressed with GCU. Good athletes, well coached. I think they could have easily punked a lesser team than Iowa, so I'm happy to have the win.

Hopefully we can keep it rolling against the Ducks. I don't think they are quite as good as they have been as of late, but still a very proficient P5 team more than good enough to beat us.

I'd say the future is bright for GCU, give Coach Drew a couple years of recruiting and they should be pretty tough.

Abilene Christian, that bet Texas yesterday, is joining the WAC, GCU's conference, next year along with Lamar, Stephen F Austin, and Sam Houston from Texas along with Southern Utah and Dixie St from Utah.

All of these schools play FCS football as the WAC works to bring that sport back to the conference. The WAC still holds an FBS football charter so the plan may be to raise all of the schools to that level. Stay tuned.

I'm convinced their fans are paid or offered scholarship to do what they do at their games. It makes hardly any sense that their team could have fans travel so we'll haha. Unless everyone that goes to the for profit school (university of phoenix like) is just very wealthy and go there only to party and get easy A's.

Latest posts