Who do you love seeing iowa beat?

Well shonblatt is right, the correct answer is anybody and everybody so I gotta rank the top 5.

Love to beat:
1. Ohio State (although too rare it will be sweet as anything the next time it happens)
2. Michigan (Probably the best thing that happened last year and 2002 34-9 in the Big House, that was better than sex.)
3. Wisconsin (You never know who's gonna win this one, you just hope it's us)
4. Nebraska (This one is gonna climb the list in a hurry once we start putting up a few W's)
5. Michigan St (Game almost always makes me nervous. Always happy if we survive it)

Hate to lose to:
1. Iowa State (this one just drives us all mad when it happens. Winning is more of a relief than anything.)
2. Wisconsin (2010 will sting forever. As do most losses to them.)
3. Nebraska (This one will eventually be #1, we all know it's true)
4. Illinois (So we don't ever play them anymore it seems. But when we did...)
5. Ohio State (Can never get used to losing to them. 2010 on Pryor's 4th and 10 run in the final minutes... perfect example of how bad it sucks to lose to them.)

Whoever is next on the schedule. Metahawk does make a strong argument though, especially since I live in Austin.

No, ISU fans make a much bigger deal about it than Iowa fans do. When Iowa beats Iowa State it is because they are supposed to beat them, when Iowa State wins it is an upset. I am only relieved when Iowa beats ISU, it is the same thing you guys experience when playing UNI.

Do Iowa fans constantly have this saved to their clipboard, so they can just copy and paste when needed?

I love playing UNI.

Do Iowa fans constantly have this saved to their clipboard, so they can just copy and paste when needed?

I love playing UNI.

After which game did your coach and fans go more apeschit last season, Iowa or OK St?
Answer honestly, b-ryce.

Guess I'm the only one on the board who has been to games against Notre Dame in the early 50's. I was at the game that Notre Dame faked the injuries to stop the clock long enough to have the game winning drive. It even brought out a new NCAA rule calling that bad sportsmanship & should be a penalty call. Prior to that rule change, the officials had no right to call it a penalty. Every play 2-3 Notre Dame players flopped to the ground faking an injury. Once they were again lined up & ready to go they would leap to their feet & sprint off the field, coming back on the next play. That may be the day I learned what it is to HATE!

After which game did your coach and fans go more apeschit last season, Iowa or OK St?
Answer honestly, b-ryce.

I would say it was the OSU game. CPR getting his first win against Iowa was big. But, I would say the OSU one was much much bigger.

I love playing UNI.

I don't blame you, playing UNI gives you a good chance to win. If you do win do you go to the UNI boards and brag about it or rub it in their noses when you see them on the street? I know you personally would not do this but most of your fans would not do it anyway because you do not view UNI on equal grounds as you.

If Iowa State was ranked or competing for the B12 championship on a regular basis then beating your team would mean more. For now all it is just a relief because losing to you means hearing about it from your fan base for the next year.

Well shonblatt is right, the correct answer is anybody and everybody so I gotta rank the top 5.

Love to beat:
1. Ohio State (although too rare it will be sweet as anything the next time it happens)
2. Michigan (Probably the best thing that happened last year and 2002 34-9 in the Big House, that was better than sex.)
3. Wisconsin (You never know who's gonna win this one, you just hope it's us)
4. Nebraska (This one is gonna climb the list in a hurry once we start putting up a few W's)
5. Michigan St (Game almost always makes me nervous. Always happy if we survive it)

Hate to lose to:
1. Iowa State (this one just drives us all mad when it happens. Winning is more of a relief than anything.)
2. Wisconsin (2010 will sting forever. As do most losses to them.)
3. Nebraska (This one will eventually be #1, we all know it's true)
4. Illinois (So we don't ever play them anymore it seems. But when we did...)
5. Ohio State (Can never get used to losing to them. 2010 on Pryor's 4th and 10 run in the final minutes... perfect example of how bad it sucks to lose to them.)

Obviously you're doing it wrong.

Latest posts