WHO ARE YOU? Help out HawkeyeNation.com

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
EDIT: Thank you so much for your participation. I am blown away at how many of you have helped us here. Over 1100 responses in 2hrs and 15 minutes! I was hoping to get 300 total. Not that I underestimate your generosity, I just try to manage reasonable expectations. I bought the 1000 responses plan and couldnt get home in time to turn it off! Thanks again. This survey is now closed

This site is 100% free and that is the plan going forward. To make it this way, we will be starting an advertising sales initiative this month.

I am asking for a small favor: Click on the link below and provide three answers. It should not take any more than 15 seconds of your time.

This will be a great benefit to us as we talk to businesses around the state of Iowa related to featuring their companies on this site. We can tell them they will have their banners delivered millions of times per year to over 100,000 different fans in certain months and even tell them where those people live. But the answers to the three simple questions will assist us to paint a complete picture.

Here is the link: REMOVED (Survey Closed)

No typing is involved…just click on the button that is applicable to you. Please answer honestly as we want to paint an honest picture to potential sponsors.

Thank you for doing this and thank you for visiting this website. We have a lot of ideas we are excited to implement over the coming months leading up to football season, and every one of those is consistent with the free business model we have adopted. You assistance in filling out this simple survey will help to ensure we stay ’subscriber free’ for the years to come, as we have ZERO plans to be anything other than a free site.

Last edited:
15 seconds? Jon, not sure how fast you are with the mouse, but I did it under 10. Can anyone beat that time?

Thanks for providing the room in cyberspace for us, Jon! Keep up the great work!

I filled it out. Thanks for providing such an awesome free site! I figured today we be a good day to finally register too..Go Hawks!!

It'll be interesting to see if anyone answers to more than one on the first question. ;)

You needed another level on the Education question for me personally, so I just went with the highest one available.

Thank you so much for your participation. I am blown away at how many of you have helped us here. Over 1100 responses in 2hrs and 15 minutes! I was hoping to get 300 total. Not that I underestimate your generosity, I just try to manage reasonable expectations. I bought the 1000 responses plan and couldnt get home in time to turn it off!

Thanks again. This survey is now closed

No wonder they now have recorded 760 20 yr old millionaires....ahh to be young and wealthy,eh?

No wonder they now have recorded 760 20 yr old millionaires....ahh to be young and wealthy,eh?

That'll be quite the demo when Jon's salesman goes to peddle the site banner ads!

At that rate Jon could mail checks to all subscribers ... or at least periodic transfers to our PayPal accounts. Dividends, we would call it.

Latest posts