Which new Frosh FB players might play next year?

Not sure why people think the next JJ Watt will be playing DT instead of DE for us.

Wow! Hype much? The next JJ Watt? Lol AJ has a lot left to prove to be considered along the likes of Watt. I hope with your extravagant expectations that you aren't disappointed. P.S ever heard of Ndamukong Suh? DT's are just as important.

Wow! Hype much? The next JJ Watt? Lol AJ has a lot left to prove to be considered along the likes of Watt. I hope with your extravagant expectations that you aren't disappointed. P.S ever heard of Ndamukong Suh? DT's are just as important.
Physically AJ probably is pretty close to what Watt was at same age... We'll just have to see if he has the same fire to work at getting as good as Watt's gotten. That dude's work ethic is off the charts. Suh was a man amongst boys in college too. He had enough quickness to go with his brute strength to just destroy guards. If AJ can be any combination of those two.... I just hope the line along side him can compliment him enough to try and prevent as much double teaming as possible on him..

Latest posts