Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Pinstripe Bowl

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • San Fran Bowl

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

guffus

It looks like Iowa is going to one of the middle tier bowls. Which one do you prefer?

Music City Bowl in Nashville, Tenn

Taxslayer Gator Bowl in Jacksonville, FL

Pinstripe Bowl in New York City

Foster Farms Bowl AKA the San Fran Bowl in Santa Clara, CA

Last edited:
I like the Hawks to get into the music city bowl. PPlenty to see and do in the town, and within driving distance for fans. This could be a good draw for Iowa.

NYC and SF are world class cities but logistically not easy. Nashville isn't too bad.

Jacksonville is a redneck sharthole. That dump would be a fitting reward for this team.

I don't really care where they go, I won't be attending this year. I'll watch it on tv though, and hopefully they have a decent opponent.

Easiest opponent I guess. 7-5 ACC team in the Pinstripe Bowl. I am not going so I rather have the best chance for victory than destination site.

I will go to Nashville but nowhere else. NYE in Nashville could be a blast. I see Lady Antebellum is playing NYE. I will not buy tickets from university.

Last edited:
Have to go with San Francisco. Despite everyone calling for no bow or saying they won't watch/go, the idea that even 5 people on this board could be coming to the state where I reside is frightening. Anything west of the Mississippi works for me...

I don't really care where they go, I won't be attending this year. I'll watch it on tv though, and hopefully they have a decent opponent.

I'll see your "won't be attending" and raise you not watching on TV as well. :cool: