Where Hawkeyes Head After Missing Out on D.J. Carton

I hope that a few things will happen to make him regret this terrible decision.

I want basketball fans within the state to avoid his basketball games in droves. He should know what it feels like to be abandoned by fans that once suppressed him (WTF???) as he had abandoned us.

Secondly, I want him to fail misserably where ever he plays college basketball at. May he watch from the bench as a failed college player as a successful Iowa men’s basketball team repeatedly destroys whatever team he is on.

Finally, I after college I hope that no professional team even considers him. Meanwhile Cook, Wieskamp, P. Mac and others thrive at the professional level, as he can only watch and think about what could have been.
I'm 100% certain that DJ Carton can write a complete sentence and spell better than you, even though you've spent 75 years on Earth.

I highly doubt he gives two shits what you think of his future which, btw, will be much better than yours spent watching B1G women's basketball in a high school gym and posting to "game threads" with you as the sole poster.

If your advancing years have stricken you with dementia and that's the reason for your incoherence then I apologize. I of all people don't want to pick on the handicapped.

I want basketball fans within the state to avoid his basketball games in droves. He should know what it feels like to be abandoned by fans that once suppressed him as he had abandoned us.

Secondly, I want him to fail misserably where ever he plays college basketball at. May he watch from the bench as a failed college player as a successful Iowa men’s basketball team repeatedly destroys whatever team he is on.

Finally, I after college I hope that no professional team even considers him. Meanwhile Cook, Wieskamp, P. Mac and others thrive at the professional level, as he can only watch and think about what could have been.

Yikes man. I'm not going to be part of his fan club either but this is a little harsh isn't it?

I'm 100% certain that DJ Carton can write a complete sentence and spell better than you, even though you've spent 75 years on Earth.

I highly doubt he gives two shits what you think of his future which, btw, will be much better than yours spent watching B1G women's basketball in a high school gym and posting to "game threads" with you as the sole poster.

If your advancing years have stricken you with dementia and that's the reason for your incoherence then I apologize. I of all people don't want to pick on the handicapped.
It's the air pollution in Clinton. It's as bad as Cedar Rapids. It breaks down the body's vital functions over time. When the wind and atmospheric conditions are aligned perfectly the stench can reach southern Grant County over here in Wisconsin.

I can only imagine what it's like to have Archer Daniels Midland in your backyard in a daily basis.

When are we going to face facts here folks Fran and staff are 5-star poison. It's Tyler Euliss all over again. No 5 star wants to play for Fran except his own kids. Where are we headed to the middle of the pack or lower. It's amazing we can't get any of the state's tippy top talent. It's ashamed really.

When are we going to face facts here folks Fran and staff are 5-star poison...No 5 star wants to play for Fran except his own kids.
End of thread.

People can fart rainbows all they want but it’s a total waste of time and recruiting resources going after these guys. If Wieskamp weren’t a diehard Hawkeye fan he’d be playing against us, not for us. Bean-pole white boys are the future here and that doesn’t equate to the post season in P6 bball

Last edited:
This guy is already at Iowa IMO...Connor. And he is a year older, stronger and more mature after sitting last year. And he should know exactly what Fran wants.
We'll see about on-ball defender, I have my doubts about penetration skills, but as you said we'll have to wait and see. Would like to see a little more athletism.

I want basketball fans within the state to avoid his basketball games in droves. He should know what it feels like to be abandoned by fans that once suppressed him as he had abandoned us.

You in no way represent Iowa fans, that's just vindictive. Man, he's a freaking kid!

Even at that age one should understand civic responsibility, and loyalty. Many things about this younger generation worries me. I played basketball when I was in school, and I would have been proud to represent my state at the University of Iowa as a basketball player had I been offered.

Even at that age one should understand civic responsibility, and loyalty. Many things about this younger generation worries me. I played basketball when I was in school, and I would have been proud to represent my state at the University of Iowa as a basketball player had I been offered.
Shut up

I haven’t read most of these posts about Carton in the various threads, so I apologize up front, but how much of a factor is it to a kid evaluating coming to Iowa to play point guard that you have the coach’s son playing that position for the next 4 years. Not saying Connor can’t be a good PG, we will find out this winter, but it has to be something a prospect looks at, right?
Once Carton hit 5 star status all his interviews I read said he wants to play for a team that wins. At the moment that is not IOWA.

Peter Jok says hello.

They aren't coming here because of this guy. You are starting to sound like KF.
Fran.gif

They also aren't coming for this reason.
giphy.gif

Latest posts